"DRE!"

I called out to him looking so glad to see him. He turned around to see me looking so surprised like actually surprised to see me with his eyes wide open.

"Shi-hway?" Dre asked me, not believing I'm right in front of him. Ignoring his pronunciation at my name, I nodded making him exhale as if he was relieved to see me.

"Shi-hway! You wo—"

"Who is this Mr. Parker?" A lady interrupted Dre from telling me something by asking him who I am while looking at me.

Umm... Ruuuuddeee where are your manners miss?? |interruping| Dre when he's speaking and HELLO??!?! I'm right in front of you. Why ask him when you can ask me?!!? Talk about—

"Oh this is my friend Shi-hway," Dre said causing me to break out of my thoughts. I looked up at the lady nervously like I always do with people I don't know.

"Hello Ms. Shi-hway, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Mrs. Po the principal of this school," she greeted me.

"Likewise, it's actually pronounced as Xǐ huì, Mrs. Po," I politely told her in Chinese getting ticked off about the pronunciation of my name from her. She looked kind of |surprise| hearing me speak Chinese but turned back to Dre's mum to talk to her about boring stuff blah blah blah well I also did the same but I turned towards Dre to whisper something. "Psss... Dre, why are you wearing the uniform? I thought it has to be worn on Uniform day?"

"Yea, I now know that," Dre said with a stressed voice. I looked at him confused at what he meant by he now know that but realizing when I saw he was worried about it. Or was it something else?

"Hey Dre, can I—you know what? I just go straight to the point. Why are you wearing makeup?" I questioned him.

"Because the black eye that he gave me and if my mum sees it she'll freak out and won't stop talking about it," he replied making me remember what happened yesterday.

"Oh. Sorry for making you remember about that," I said regretting asking that inane question.

"Okay Ms. Parker I'll show your son his classes and Ms. Xǐ huì," Ms. Po told Dre's Mum gesturing is to follow her. As we walked a few steps into the school Dre's Mum called out for him.

"Dre! I love you!"

"Mum!" Dre exclaimed at her with an embarrassed face. Making me snicker at the scene as it was nostalgic when I first met Dr and his Mum on the plane.

"I said I love you," she innocently said looking at him expecting him to reply back or should I say threatening him behind her smiling face.

"Okay, I love you, too." He responded back after looking to his right and left to make sure no one of our age heard him say that.

"Okay, have a good day!" She waved at him.

*Time-Skips*

"And this is your class Ms. Xǐ huì. I bid you good luck," Ms. Po said to me making me nervous as hell when she began to walk showing the way towards Dre's homeroom.

"Good luck Shi-hway," Dre tried encouraging me. Secretly making it worse for me but I ain't gonna tell him that.

"Good luck to you too Dre," I whispered as I lost nearly everything confidence I had with me. He looked at me worried but thanked and followed Ms. Po.

Well shit, I'm feeling a bit light-weighted...NOO SNAP OUT OF IT XǏ HUÌ! YOU CAN do it?

I mentally broke down into fear in front of the door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, a female teacher opened it to see me. She told me to come in and introduce myself to her.

Introduce myself to you?? But the whole class is looking at me so it's technically I'm introducing myself to the class while not facing them

"I-I-nice to m-meet y-you M-Ms. I-I'm X-Xǐ huì Lín," I stuttered making a big fool out of myself. I lowered my head down feeling embarrassed, the teacher replied something and said her name which was Ms. Wú. She told me to sit next to a boy named Liang who raised his arm to help me. I was stunned...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

(JELLO!! I'M TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ABOUT A WEEK I WAS NOT STUDYING! BUT to tell you the truth I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS CHAPTER OR WHAT SHOULD I WRITE IN IT. I WAS A BIT LAZY ⬅️ I'm lying I was really really lazy AND I WAS GUILTY ABOUT ALMOST QUITTING WRITING THIS BOOK WHILE REALISING I'LL BE AN EVEN BIGGER HYPOCRITE IF I GAVE UP IN THE BOOK! SORRY FOR THIS BAD QUALITY CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK :) CYA SOON)

-Ms. BoringGirl