"Wonwoo, did Haeun had tell you anything about it? You must know something right?" I landed my strong gaze on him. Wonwoo only fixed his gaze at distance.

"That is her life, her story. Let her be the one who's willing to let that out." Wonwoo shook his head, trying to tell me that it was wrong to talk about her life.

Then something went into my mind. I remembered the moment when I followed Haeun to her mom's charnel house. Wonwoo had the same name as Haeun's friend. It was impossible but I started to feel anxious.

"But why did I hear like you have been part of her life and you know everything?!" The words slipped out as I frowned at the thoughts.

Mingyu was surprised at my voice and he looked at me with a questioning look. I noticed Wonwoo's stalling gestures, he was taking time into thinking.

Why he was hesitating? Did Wonwoo know something that I don't know ? But -

"What? Did you know something that we don't know?" Mingyu voiced out my thought. He sat straight on his seat while narrowing his eyes on Wonwoo.

That moment Wonwoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them back again, his eyes were guarded, hiding everything that gave an insight to his emotions.

He shrugged. "Do I need to know everything to warn you?"

I raised an eyebrow as Wonwoo stood up from his seat to confront me.

"I just want to respect Haeun's privacy. You don't know it'd may costs her life." Wonwoo said and it somehow convinced me.

Wonwoo was right. I understood the underlying meaning clearly. How can I not when I knew the whole truth about Haeun's accident ?

I heaved a sigh and dropped my eyes. I noticed Mingyu also had the same thought as the deep frown on his face became relaxed a little.

"Hoshi hyung!"

I turned around immediately hearing that familiar high pitched voice. It was Dokyeom. Seungkwan, Hansol and Minghao were following behind him.

A small smiled formed on my lips upon seeing them. "Oh, here!"

I waved at them and I managed to catch Wonwoo's expression and I was confused for a second because now he was eyeing me with a glint of guilt across his dark brown eyes.

------------------------------
Present time..

AUTHOR POV:

"I'm a mess and I don't want to burden you with my problems anymore, uncle. Everything about me is dark, I'll drag you down with me. I'll ruin Hoshi, Mingyu and my friends. That's what I'll do."

You shouted adamantly as you saw how his expression changed into a mixed of worried and shock, almost like he was flabbergasted and in render speechless.

Something snapped in you as you said those words. The weight of everything that's been happening - the anxiety, the betrayal, the trust issues, the nightmares, the shock. Everything's suddenly fell on your shoulder and been burdening you.