"Done!" Dean exclaims, jumping from the chair and showing Sam his tongue to prove that he's eaten everything.

"Son of a bitch!" You groan, spitting some of the pie on the table.

"C'mon, you couldn't have thought that you would actually beat me, (y/n)." Dean scoffs before he highfives with Sam. Such a traitor!

"You should probably change into something more comfortable." Dean smirks.

"Don't worry, Dean, you won't be able to recognize your car after I'm done with it." You pout and make your way to your room. Damn Winchester.

In your room you put on some shorts and pair it up with a tank top, which is a bit shorter than it should be and shows your tattoo, but you don't care. It's only for washing the car.

You quickly glance at the wound on your thigh, lightly touching it. Even though it doesn't hurt as much as before, it's still fresh.

On your way you grab a bucket and a sponge. In the garage you fill the bucket with water and add some detergent. You place your hands on you hips, as you eye the car up, frowning slightly when you notice some smudges and mud near the tires. Let's get it over with.

You are halfway through, listening to your headphones during your work, when suddenly someone touches your shoulder. You jump on your spot and turn around to face the person, who scared the hell out of you.

Dean cocks his head to the right side, when you continue to listen to your music. You raise an eyebrow at him, refusing to stop listening to songs, if he's here just to annoy you. He rolls his eyes before he takes one of your earphone out of your ear.

"Hey!" You exclaim with a frown.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna help you. You wouldn't wash it properly anyway," he says and points to his own bucket. You just nod and put on back your headphones before you return to washing his precious car.

You start humming quietly after a while, ignoring Dean's presence and lightly moving your body into the rhythm. As you move towards another dirty spot on the door of the car, you trip over the bucket, falling onto the wet ground with a yelp.

"Fuck," you shout and start getting up. Dean jogs towards you, but when he sees the scene he lets a loud howl of laughter. You pull out your headphones and place it with your phone on a safe spot, where is no water.

"Shut up, Dean," you growl and shoot a very angry glare towards him. When he notices how angry you actually are, he starts laughing even more. You mutter some curses and try to calm your temper down, but with laughing Dean behind your back it's difficult.

Your whole top is wet and it starts to be see-through...shit, that's just what I needed...

"Dean, I'm serious, shut you mouth, or..." You yell at him, but he cuts in on you.

"Or what?" He chuckles and looks at you with such an expression that you decide to wipe this look off his face.

With one swift motion you grab your wet sponge from the ground and throw it at his face. Once you realize what you've done, you clasp your hand over your mouth.

As the sponge falls down off Dean's face and reveals his shocked expression, you start laughing, not being able to hold it back.

"You're gonna so pay for this," he whispers quietly, but you can hear the threat in his voice crystal clear. Fuck.

As you meet his dark eyes, laughter dies in your throat. It's not because Dean looks angry, he looks determined, which is even worse.

"Dean..look, I'm sorry, I didn't want to do that," you plead, but it would probably sound a bit better, if you didn't giggle all the time.

As soon as Dean lunches for you, you run out of his reach around the car. Dean doesn't hesitate and starts chasing you. You would probably have a chance to save yourself, if your damned leg wouldn't be injured.

"This isn't fair!" You shriek when Dean wraps his arm around your waist and lifts you from the ground.

"You started it, (y/n)." You can hear the smirk in his voice while he is whispering to your ear these words.

And then he starts tickling you. You try to hold the laughter back, which motivates Dean even more and when he finds your most ticklish spot, you start giggling uncontrollably.

You try to wriggle out of his grip, which is quite difficult, when your body shakes with laughter, so Dean carries you to the bonnet, where he secures you by pinning your body to the cold metal.

"Dean....please...stop it..." You say in between all the giggles.

All at once he stops, but his hands stay on your hips, lightly lifting your tank top. You can feel his warm hands on your skin and when you realize that you are laying on the impala and Dean is standing between your legs, the temperature in the room raises.

There's barely some space between your bodies and on top of that, you are completely wet, your clothes sticking to your skin and you are sure that Dean can see your underwear.

Dean's gaze flickers towards your lips for a second, before returning to meet your eyes, his intense gaze causing your cheeks to redden. You want to touch him, so much. You want him to touch you even more. But it's not a good idea and you are pretty sure that he is aware of that too.

"I heard you...back in the motel," he whispers, bending down closer to you and lightly squeezing your hips.

"You care about me, don't you?" He asks quietly, still looking directly into your eyes, searching for answers. When you keep your mouth shut, he sighs.

He takes your hands in his and pulls you up, so you sit. He still stands between your thighs though.

"Sammy told me about your mum......," Hhe starts and when you open your mouth to say something, he stops you as he raises his hand in front of your face.

"I know, he shouldn't have...but I needed to know...why you would do such thing and I understand, I really do..." He trails off and looks down at your connected hands.

When he looks back into your eyes, there's so much caring and tenderness in his green ones that it almost shocks you.

"But I want you to know that I would never let that happen, not again. We have Castiel on our side and me and Sam are great hunters, you would be safe with us...with me," he adds before he backs away from you letting go of your hands.

You stare at the man in front of you in complete shock, not knowing what to say or what to do.

"It's already too late for you to make a decision for both us and you keep returning anyway." He awkwardly scratches the back of his head before he turns on his heel and starts heading out of the garage.

"Dean, wait," you shout after him, jumping down from the car.

"I'm sorry...I should have told you," you say simply. He stays there for a few more seconds, expecting that you will say something more. You have to think it through though. So he just nods and leaves.

So a new chapter! It's only a few hours till the new episode will be launched and I can't wait to watch it ^^ hope you have a great day, guys!