Chapter 2

Reagan's POV

"It's the least I could after hurting you. Sad part is I still don't know your name darlin." he reminded me. "Oh I'm sorry, m-my name is Reagan, Reagan Thompson." "Pretty name for a pretty girl." he smiled. Then it's like a light bulb went off for him as he stared into my eyes. "I was right." I heard him mumble. "What did you just say?"

Luke's POV:

"What did you just say?" she questioned. "Oh well I didn't know the color of your eyes either but I was right of what I thought they were. A shiny sky blue." I smiled. I could feel her blushing at that. "Awh thanks." she smiled back. "So are you feeling any better?" I asked. "Yeah." she answered. I half smiled, "Good." I stood up. "Uh I guess I'll leave now. You should rest a little bit." Her smiled faded a little. I began to walk out when I heard, "Wait." "Yeah?" I asked.

"Couldn't you stay just a little while longer?" she asked. "I would but you need to rest some." I told her. Just then I remembered, I have her phone from when the nurse gave it to me. "Oh before I go, here's your phone." I gave it to her. "Thanks. Luke can't you at least stay until I fall asleep?" she smiled. Oh hell I can't say no to a beautiful girl like her. "Okay darlin I'll stay." I answered sitting back down. "Thank you." she smiled.

Reagan's POV:

I'm happy Luke decided to stay. He's done nothing but make sure I'm okay and I know he feels bad about what happened. He seemed kinda shy so I decide to do something. "Luke?" I asked. "Yes?" he looked. "You don't have to sit in the chair the whole time. You could come lay on the bed with me." I suggested. "Well I didn't know if you wanted me to. But if you insist." he smirked.

He stood next to me and I scooted over on my hospital bed to make room for him. "Come sit." I told him patting a spot for him. "Whatever you want sweetie." he smiled. He sat on the bed and looked.

"You'll probably think I'm lying but I think you look beautiful." he told me. Then he moved the hair from in front of my face and half smiled again. "Even after I bruised your pretty face." she giggled. "Luke it's okay." I kissed his cheek. "I'm just happy you're better now." Luke then put an arm around me an kissed top of my head.

"Hey uhh I was thinking, after you get outta here, do you wanna come hangout at my dorm with me sometime?" he asked. I smiled, "Yes Luke I would love to." I winked back, snuggling into him. "I'm not very good at this as you can see." he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I don't know I've just never really been good at talking to girls." he shyly explained. "Well you're doing fine. Don't worry I don't bite." I giggled. "Really?" his face lit up. "Yeah, you're a lot nicer than my last-. Never mind." I froze. "It's okay darlin. You don't have to tell me about him." he said kissing my forehead.

I put my arms around his waist as we laid in the bed. "Go to sleep honey, you look tired." he told me. I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder as I drifted off to sleep.

Luke's POV:

She finally fell asleep and I smiled looking down at her. She seemed so innocent and cute just laying here. I kissed her head and moved even closer to her than before. I put my head on top of hers and dozed off myself.

*1 am*

I was sweating a little I was still wearing my sweats and sweatshirt laying in bed with this beautiful girl. I slowly got up trying not to wake her. She stirred but never woke up. I got up, took my sweatshirt off and laid back down. Just after I laid down I heard her groan. "No. Stop Sean." "Shh, it's okay back to sleep." I whispered. She buried her face in my shirt by my shoulder and I felt her smile as she went back to sleep.

*next morning*

I woke up and rubbed the sleep outta my eyes. Reagan was still asleep so I stayed where I was, being careful not to wake her. Just then the nurse came in but stayed quiet when she noticed Reagan was still sleeping. "Luke right?" she asked. I nodded in response. "She can go home as soon as she wakes up. Maybe you should stay with her tonight at her dorm just to make sure she's okay. Other than that she's fine." she smiled and left.

A few minutes later she woke up. "Good morning." I smiled. "Morning Luke." she smiled back. "Did you sleep well?" I asked. "Not too bad. Wait if you're here- did you stay here to whole night with me?" she questioned. "Well I didn't exactly plan to but you looked so cute when you fell asleep an you had your hand on my chest," I explained. "It would've been rude of me to wake you up and just bolt outta here."

"I-I'm glad you stayed." she smiled. "Me too. Uh I was kinda wondering, you remember last night how I asked you for a date?" I asked. "Yes of course." she nodded. "Well see I kinda told the nurses that I'd take care of you for a few days, you know since you have a mild concussion but I was wondering if you feel up to it, if I could take out tonight after we get back to campus?" I asked.