Short story #1

TEC- So this is just so I can take a break from the dare I'm in the middle of writing. But I will get it finished I promise! So today I'm making a short story! And I am going to be joined by- you know what.... How about you find out?
Magical format change!
I'm walking down a hallway. The walls are dripping with ink. I hate it, it's disgusting. I finally get to a room full of toys. In the middle of the room 4 people are talking. "Come on Cory! Let me kill him! I want to be perfect again!" the girl stated, she looked like an angel that had an... accident. "Come on, Alice. Are you sure you need him? Can't you get someone else?" the guy with a camera face, whom I assume is Cory, asked her. I walked up to them. "I could help." I told them. They jumped, they apparently didn't notice me before. "Who are you?" the demon asked. "Call me Tem! Who are you?" I responded. "I'm Cory, that's Alice, Bendy, and Boris." Cory told me. "What's this you told me about helping?" Alice asked me. "I can do a enchantment. It will take a few minutes, and I will need a person or animal." I told her. "Take Boris and do it!" she told me. I picked up Boris by the collar and threw him over my shoulder. I opened a secret room, in which I stayed when I came here. I locked the door and made him lay on the bed. I took a small bottle of holly water and sprinkled it on him. His scream was loud and painful. There was a flash of light, once it was gone a man was laying on the bed, unconscious. I knew who the man was, it was Henry the original voice actor of Boris. (This is an alternate reality, Cory was the one brought to the studio, Henry was already "dead".) He woke up and looked around. "What happened..?" he asked finally. His voice was back to it's original tone and accent. "I don't know, I came to check up on the old studio when I found Cory, Alice, Bendy, and Boris. I did an enchantment on Boris and after the light faded you were there." I told him. "You don't think he would have done this to us.... Do you?" he asked. I nodded solemnly. "Susie.... he did do it to her too... and to himself..... Why would Joey do this to us....?" he asked, starting to tear up. I sighed. "Come on, we need to go back out." I told him, helping him up. "What do you think they'll think of me?" he asked me. "I don't know Henry... I don't know." I responded. I unlocked the door and helped him out, he seemed to have hurt his leg. I closed the door behind us and locked it. When we turned around we found them staring, Alice seemed to have been fixed. "Hey guys." Henry told them, I sat him on a nearby chair. "Henry? But, what happened to Boris?" Cory asked. "You're looking at him." I told him. "But how?" Cory asked. "Why don't you ask Joey?" Henry said, glaring at Bendy. "Hold on, how do you know Henry?" Bendy asked, avoiding talking about Joey. "I used to work here, I did Norman's job when he was sick." Cory explained. "Bendy, why did you ignore the question?" Alice asked. "Um.... No reason..." he responded. "That's it, I'm speeding this along." I said before snapping. When I snapped there was a bright flash. When the light faded there stood Cory, Henry (Uni), Susie (Ashlie), and Joey (Jon). Joey was angry, he ran at me and was about to slap me when a friend of mine caught his hand. "Hello Norman, how's life?" I asked the man with black hair and glasses. He smiled, pulling me into a hug. "Can I come home now?" he asked shyly. I sighed. "You can but you have to come back to do your job." I told him. He nodded solemnly. "Welp! Norman and I are gonna go now! For you three, you will turn back human every full moon." I told them, gesturing towards Henry, Susie, and Joey. "Wait, how come Norman gets to stay human?" Susie asked. "I'm only human when I'm outside. But the rule stays true when it comes to the full moon thing." Norman explained. Then Norman and I left, leaving them all confused.

Leaves questions, dares, and/or short story ideas in the comments! ~ TEC