Prologue

Hiroshima Riezon Furukawa - The lead guy(protagonist) He's an Half Japanese and half british ...he's all girl's dream in their School...he's Mean, harsh and insensitive ...and all of his admirers ends up hurt ...crying or begging to him..but he seemed not to care at all...Hiroshima has a long eyelashes, pointed sharp nose, dull eyes and a reddish kissable lips...He's famous to their university for being intelligent, wealthy, good looking and for being the 'Heartless Insensitive Hearthrob of Frenixx University ...but despite of his bad manners, admirers didnt stop on bugging and chasing him...and what probably make him unique ...he is SO MYSTERIOUS!!!

Shenndrie Triza Guevarra -Lead girl (protagonist) She's pierce yet elegant  ... a half spanish , half thai ...she's perfect as the guys said...she is pierce , well-mannered, but she's bad and short-tempered to all of Hiroshima's admirers ...a pair dazzling sparkling eyes, pointed nose, long and curvy eyelashes, pinkish lips and a long yet curly jet black hair...she's classy, sophisticated, and elegant in her own way, but what makes her unique ...she has a big crush on the Campus Heartless Insensitive Hearthrob...

Ashton Nathaniel Jung - The Bestfriend (Protagonist) He's Half American and half korean...he is the freaking bestfriend of Hiroshima ...he's kind, polite, caring, loving and responsible ...he's also an hearthrob...but far from what his bestfriend is...he's known in Frenixx University as 'Mr.Nice Guy'...he didnt refuse to help if he can, he can sacrifice everything just for his love ones ...

Ynna Everlise Quezon - the bestfriend (Protagonist) she's half australian, half filipino ...the bestfriend of Shenndrie, she always support her bestfriend for all that it wants ...she loves her as a sister, she's kind, loving, caring and responsible to all...the thing is she's freaking inlove with Mr.Nice Guy...she's inlove with Ashton Nathaniel ...