Losing it

Hey guys, never shout never fan fiction, Yay!!! I own none of these songs.. hope you like..

Hugs and kisses

========================

Chapter 1

I stood in front of an enormous crowd, and we were about to end the concert with 'losing it'. "All we ever did was move around... I was always the new kid never the cool kid... and all I wanted to do was to fall in love, just to be in love" I noticed a girl in the crowd crying 'am I that good of a singer?' I thought to myself while I continued the song. I noticed she had a v.i.p pass on 'cool I'll meet her' she was kinda cute... after the song ended we headed backstage and I could get the girl out of my mind. About 5 minutes later she arrived backstage "h-hi I'm Victoria!" I smiled and hugged her "Hi Victoria." she blushed when I said her name and handed me a pen and piece of paper and asked if I'd autograph it for her, 'Christofer Drew Ingle, call me' I wrote my number next to the words call me and handed her back the paper and pen. she blushed when she saw it and nodded, Victoria and her mom left.

========================

Victoria's P.O.V

Once we got home I ran up stairs and picked up my phone and saved Christofer as a contact in my phone. I checked the time "holy shit 1:37 already.... Damn..." I said to nobody in general. I slipped into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

========================

The next day I woke up and texted Christofer,

'Hey Chris it's me, Victoria from the concert last night ~V'

It wasn't that long until he replied,

'Hey! what's up?~C'

'Nothing much just thinking about how awesome the concert was last night.~V'

As soon as I sent that text I regretted it.

'Thanks...so I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out today?~C'

'YESS!!!' I thought to myself, I ran downstairs and asked my mom if I could go out with a friend."of course sweety!" she answered. I pulled out my phone and texted Chris back,

'Yeah sure where do you wanna go?~V'

'Idk I thought maybe see a movie and get something to eat...~C'

'Sure~V'

I texted him my address and ran upstairs to get ready. I put on a pink silk dress and black heels. About 10 minutes later Chris picked me up in a red (4 door) jeep. "hey... you look really pretty." he said emphasizing 'really'. "hi, you too." I replied, he was in black shirt skinny jeans and white converses. 'wow you are so hot.' I thought to myself. I bit my bottom lip as he looked me in the eye, there was a silence for about 5 minutes. "What movie do you wanna see?" he asked still looking in my eyes, "something scary." I say... only because if I get scared maybe we could... cuddle? "If you say so." he said and started to drive.

=======================

"Ah!!" I cried as a creepy doll face came on the screen. Chris chuckled "what?" I whispered "it's only just started and your crying." "am not!" I said "shut up!" some chick from behind us said I glared at her. Chris put hIs arm around me.