Overdose - Reddie

(A/N) - Okay, the way Richie saves Eddie in this one shot is not a actual way to save someone from an over dose. But I just followed AHS from it, Even tho it didn't work in the show but you know this is fan fiction. ENJOY

Eddie's POV
We were standing in my room. Arguing over the the fact of my sexuality.

"You're sick Eddie!" My mom screamed.

"Being gay is not a sickness mom!" I screamed back.

"Eddie-bear, I'm just trying to protect you. If you continue to act this way then you could get bullied or worse fall for a boy" her voice softened but pure hatred had tinted it

You're not trying to protect me! If you actually loved me you'd let me be myself" I yelled.

"Take your pills Eddie" her voice suddenly turned stone cold

Suddenly I felt weak. Those pills. Not those pills. Anything but those.

"Please. Not the pills" I whimpered

"They're for your own good Eddie" she demanded.

She grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to her.

"No!" I yelled

She shoved the pills down My throat and cupped her hand over my mouth.

"Swallow them Eddie!" She yelled

I fought against her. I screamed. Tears were streaming down my face. She was stronger, much stronger. I tasted as the pills starting to dissolve. I gagged at the taste.

"Swallow them!" She screamed. And I did. I fell to the ground. Tears streaming down my face.

"Good boy Eddie, good boy" she said as she left my room.

Slowly I tried to stand up. My room starting to spin. Too many. Too many. Was all I could think.
She gave me to many. She over dosed me.

My stomach churned and my head throbbed. I didn't know what to do. But I knew where to go. Richie. Slowly I made my way to my window, shaking my head, trying to steady my eye sight to jump.

I jump out the window and landed with a thud on the ground. Richie only lived a few streets away from me. I stumbled my way to Richie house, falling over a few times in the process.

Slowly I walked down Richie's street. I was shaking, violently shaking. Sweat ran down my forehead and dripped off my nose.

"Richie" my voice came out as a croak. Slowly I walked up to his house. And climbed to his window. I knocked on the window.

His face appeared as he slid open the window, A smile plastered on his face.

"Hiya Eddie spag- eds? Are you okay?" His smile fell as soon as the light from his room hit my face.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me into his room. I had no strength left. I fell to the floor, on top of him.

"Eds? Eds!" He yelled my name.
"What happened?!"

"Richie" my voice was barely audible. Small tears leaked from my eyes.

"I'm here. It's okay. I'm here. Eddie what happened?" He asked, tears started to fall from his eyes.

"Over dose" I croaked before everything faded to black.

"EDDIE!" He screamed

Richie's POV
"EDDIE!" I screamed his name but he was out cold.