Untitled Part 2

After going west and straight i then found a really creepy house (the cover page)it was really dark and didn't look like anyone lived there i went up on the porch and saw a door knocker and knocked on the door i didn't hear any footsteps from inside so i was just about to walk down the porch steps and then heard a creak i turn around and saw the door was opened it was really odd because i didn't hear footsteps and there was no one there to open the door so i just walked in and took a look around from my surroundings it had a really old dusty chandelier hanging from the ceiling  i saw stairs that led up to who knows what and i was really curious on what was in this place so i kept walking through the downstairs part of the house i then heard a loud ding which scared the life out of me when i realized it was just a cuckoo clock i laughed at how it scared me i never really got scared of small things like that but it was so loud that it did scare me. anyway once i was done looking through the downstairs i went upstairs and looked through all of the room there was a room with a queen sized bed with purple comforters the next room there was yellow room with yellow king size and you guessed it yellow comforters then the next room was ( here is the determination room) a red room with a red queen sized bed with red comforters there was other rooms but it was in the middle of the night and i was too tired so i went to the purple room and saw that there was clothes in my size so i took some pj's and changed into them and went to sleep and before i drifted of to sleep i thought i saw someone from the corner of my eye she was wearing a knee length black sparkling dress that ties up at the back of her neck she had long brown hair hazel eyes and black flats she also had tan skin. i then drifted off to sleep with her watching me.