UNANG KINGINANG ARAW NG SKWELA

Haysst! We go here again, I hating school but schooling were I find lovely girls! I cannot wait until I seeing beautiful girls in room. "RRIIIIINNNGGGG" the bell ringing to us that it was timing to have break, as I was walkining around school I seeing a lot of beautiful girls,I fall love so easily.

       Check timing 7:00 it was timing to going home from school, so tiring did lot things even first day! As I was walkening from school to home I saw lovely beautiful gurls, and so i going close to theirs I not really beleiving what i seeing in front my eyes! It was the most beautiful gurl in the school!

        At the timing moment I shying to her saying lovely thing. We wer flerting tugedering and seeing her eye was beautiful and in her eye I seeing the universe and galaxy that I loving to see in fronting of me.

        When I was closing to house I fastenedly picking up my phone to add her in the facebook, I was surprisingly surprised when her was accepting my requesting friend. But I was sad when I seeing her bio that her has a boyfriend! 😑 So I crying in my room for all day, then mamy asking me why crying me! I said her that I was tired school and deepresing day for me.

      The next schooling day, When I was going in the gate I seeing the girl that stopping my heart beat because she was beautiful😉 I continuing walkening straight to room of my section! When it was breaking time I went to eating on the canteen. When I was eating I seeing the girl again she looks sad but I now dont why. When I was going to house after the school again I did same thingging again I picking up my CP (Cellphone) and seeing her if she on active! At the time my heart stopping because the girl chatted me and said her "Hi!" I was shockening out of it! Then I checking the FB profile of her and I see there was no boyfriend putting in her BIO! I knewing to myself that the timing for me to making moves to her!

                   - michealmacandog