2

Tasha

"I don't know why I'm here!" I yelled over the loud speaker as we walked through the club. "Because you love me and it's my birthday." She smiled and squeezed my hand. I smiled at her and squeezed her hand back. Chelsea and I are in a secret relationship that no one knows about. Her parents would disown her if they knew. She is my best friend but we decided that maybe our feelings ran a little deeper for each other. She knows about what I do and she doesn't judge me. She is my safe haven away from all the madness. I never knew that I would feel this way about a female, but I do. I love Chelsea. "You made it!" Alisha shouted and hugged Chelsea. They kissed cheeks and walked up to the bar. I lingered behind because I know that she doesn't like me. "Why'd you bring her?" She asked looking around at me. "Because she wanted to bitch and what?" I rolled my neck and walked up. I'm feeling myself in this sleeveless white body con dress that hugs my hips and these nude red bottom pumps. Classy and sexy! I got Dean to die my hair red, and style it. "Who was talking to you?"Alisha asked me, trying to step up but Chelsea stepped in between us and shot me a look. "Chels I'm going on the dance floor." I say sashaying away. "Chelsea I don't know why you hang with that girl. She gonna fuck your man too." I heard her say. No bitch just yours. I begin grinding my body to the voice of Chris brown singing "privacy." I saw Chelsea watching my hip movements intensely, while Alisha was talking to her, throwing back shots. I licked my lips and bent over popping my ass to the beat. The strobe lights, this loud blunt , and Hennessy, set the mood and elevated me higher. At this moment I'm feeling really good when this man walks up to me. "Damn ma I like the way you moving that body." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I responded by grinding into him and getting his penis hard. He moved his hips to match mine as I passed him my blunt. "Oh hell nawl!" I heard a bitch scream and I looked to see one coming our way. She looked real mad and I laughed as she walked up and started yelling at him. I continued dancing as the shit didn't faze me. "Bitch." She mumbled and looked at me walking off with her man. I shrugged and continued to dance. Your problem not mine.

Jasmine

"Ms Smalls, your baby is perfectly healthy!" Dr. Booth said as she wiped the gel off my belly. "And active." I laughed as she helped me sit up. "Now when is daddy gonna come? I hate that you're all alone." She said and I looked away sad. I wish he could be here but he is out with his wife doing some Jesus thing. I guess, I really wish he would come and see Malaysia. He said that he is gonna do right by her and I wanna believe him so bad but I guess I understand. I don't want to mess up his reputation or whatever so I will be cool for now. "Okay and next Thursday will be our last appointment and Saturday, your little lady will be in your arms." Dr. Booth said as she made the appointment. I walked to my car and sent Marcus a text letting him know that the visit went okay. He texted back saying he was happy to hear that. I smiled because he responded quickly, he may be coming around. Soon little Malaysia..daddy will be home with us real soon.

Raven

"The Lord will provide for you. Whatever you need, look to Him!" I listened to my husband preach as I sat on the front row of the middle set of pews. Marcus certainly knew how to draw out a crowd and he is one of the most self respecting pastors in the city. I feel bad for people thinking that he is a great man of God. Saying he lives by the Bible and adds into his everyday life. At home? He abuses me. He beats on me for simple stuff. At first I was stripping because of it being an outlet. But now that nightlife calls me like the sea calls Moana. Cherry is my stripper name. I wear a mask so that people won't be able to identify me in the crowd. Some of the deacons in our church come in there from time and time and they all pay very well. I brought my attention back to my husband who was getting ready to do the altar call. I love when he brings people over to Jesus, because it only lets me know how corrupt and fake he really is. Pastor and First Lady my ass.

Zoie

"Damn took you long enough." James said opening the back door for me. I waited until I saw Alexia's car leave before I walked across the street. "Your daughter likes to pull off to the right song so sometimes she sits there until she finds that song." I say taking off my shirt and unclasping my bra. He was watching me as I dropped down to my knees and undid his belt. I love making him feel good in ways his wife can't. He said he loves me and he can't wait to leave her. I took him in my mouth and thanked him for that purse he bought me yesterday. Yes daddy keeps me fly and I love it! I get up after I make him cum and pull down my panties while pulling up my dress. He bent me over the sofa and put it in my ass.  See, I do stuff that wifey won't even dream of doing.