Meet Satsujinsha

Yahiko Pov

I was practicing on a tree that Kenshin has taught me. Yet I keep failing! I sighed, I did one more swing and the board hit me in the face again! "Gah! I'm never gonna get it!" I sat down in the grown and took a little break, "wow! You're really good." I saw two girls, one of them had Brunette hair and black eyes.
And the other girl had Black Hair and Brown eyes with a blue Kimono and she looked a bit older then me and that other girl.
"Woah, are you ok!?" "Don't worry, I just got hurt a bit. I'll be fine." Ok ,My name is Nalaina, and she is Mariaona my big sister. What's your name?" "Yahiko." "Cool, anyway we saw how you were practicing sword. Who taught you that?" "Oh My friend Kenshin, he is awesome swordsman." "Wow! I have a friend who is good with with any weapon." Me and the girls talked for a while until she was called by someone. "Nalaina! Mariaona! Where are you?" "Over here Momoyo-Senpai!" I saw a beautiful girl who had Long Fiery hair, Emerald green eyes and a kimono and had a Huge Boomerang on her back.

The Kimono is what Momoyo is Wearing and is also wearing a Kasa H

at

"Let's go you two

"Let's go you two. Your Dad is going to have my
Head if I don't loose you. Who is this?" "Momoyo- Senpai, this is our friend Yahiko he was telling us his awesome sword skills!" "Really, can I see them Yahiko." "O-Ok..." My face was a blushing mess and I feel really hot for some reason. I started to attach the boards, I got some of them but the left over were attacking me and pushed me back. "Oww." "Hmm, have you tried attacking sideways, instead of one side. Because you leave one side open and it gets your opponents the upper hand. So try moving swiftly around you and your surroundings. Always go for defense first before You Attack." "Ok. Thanks Momoyo." She nodded and they all started to leave. "Bye Yahiko." "B-bye."

Momoyo's Pov

"Momoyo-Senpai! Yahiko was great!" "Yeah he was, wasn't he."