Why are unicorns special

You might be asking why do I like unicorns so much.I love unicorns because they are special.Unicorns are magical creatures that only people who believe and love unicorns can see them. If you see a unicorn one day you will be blessed by the unicorn gods.Trust me it's a big deal,and if you say unicorns are not real then you will be sorry and suffer for the rest of your life.Trust me you will be sorry!!!!!Anyways this story is real okay realllllllll!This no "fiction story " this is a true story.I dare you to ask the best scientists in the world are unicorns real, if he said yes you owe me 1,000,000,000,000 dollars 💵.Wow I am going to be so rich.Don't forget unicorns lovers when people say unicorns are not real punch them in the face and say yea they are and don't mess with my unicorn.And for those haters out there hi I am a unicorn and if you say unicorns are not real I swear I will summon a ghost that will go under your bed and scare you till you say I love unicorns and they are 💯 real!!!Anyways unicorn lovers you don't have to worry about that.I hope you enjoy this story and it has show you a lesson.The lesson is unicorns are real of course duh 🙄.I will be trying to post new chapters each day so stay tuned for more reasons why unicorns are 💯 percent real.I hope you enjoyed this story.Always remember unicorns are and will always be real.