Speedwagon (Don't Go)

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

The reader is Speedwagons sister in this.

Requested by: mary_joestar
(Sorry if you didn't want angst this is the first idea I got)

Y/n POV
I couldn't help being curious. "Y/n no you cant come with us." I sighed and tapped my foot. "Speedwagon I'm not your little sister anymore. Come on I'm 20 years old. Just because your five years older doesn't mean you have control over me. Besides if anything goes wrong you, Jojo, and Mr. Zeppli are here. And you gotta remember I can do hamon." Speedwagon sighed and nodded. "Alright fine."

If I had known this is how it was going to happen, I wouldn't have come. I wanted to scream out of pain but I couldn't. "Y/n!" The chains that wrapped around my waist continued to pull. I looked over at Jonathan and then Speedwagon, who had tears running down his face. Right as I was about to say anything I felt something rip. And I fell but part of me felt empty. It felt like I was ripped in half.

Joseph's POV
I frowned as Speedwagon teared up finishing the story. "Your sister sounds like a badass." "She was." "Speedwagon I told you badass isn't a word he's aloud to say!" "Sorry Jonathan!"

Sum up this story: Y/n died instead of Will. He was suspicious of Jonathan and Erina going alone. He was able to save Jonathan but he died killing Dio... holy shit that means I just may have changed a lot OH GOD NO THAT MEANS GIORNO WAS NEVER BORN!

THE IMPORTANT A/N:
So I really enjoy writing headcannon more. So right now on this chapter leave requests but have detail. All the requests I will do and after that this book is over. Remember parts 1-5. If you wanna continue reading my writing then follow my tumblr.