Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four

Start from the beginning

"Pathetic."

"Why is this person even here? They can't even get an amount to qualify."

"I'm sure you need more than 20 to pass right?"

"Was there a certain amount?"

Some students were confused but paused when they saw an elderly woman walk in, who was she and why was she there? She walked up to your body and thought to herself...thinking why did your body give up on you? Was it not use to that amount of power? She did read up finding out that healing is all you had been using.

She then puckered up her lips before they stretched out and attached to your head..."Kiss...!"

"What was that?"

"U.A. High's licensed school nurse...the youthful heroine, Recovery Girl!"

Your body began to heal, as if it felt lighter and less tired, you felt more relaxed...though you needed the sleep to full recover.

"Her Quirk is the super-activation of healing ability. U.A. can only go through with such a reckless entrance exam because of her."

"Let's finish this quickly. Is anyone else injured?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-One week later-

"When will the letter come?"

You chewed at your bottom lip and paced the door, waiting for a letter to drop down with the U.A. Symbol on it, still pacing and pacing...you then stopped and stared at the door but heard chuckling from the workers.

"_____, the letter won't come if you stare at the door."

"Or the time."

They noticed how you even stared at the clock, finding it adorable like a kid would do. They then went off to carry on working in the house as you sat down on the steps. Playing with your fingers, one side of your mind you were excited but another part of your mind knew you failed-

When the time past you got up and knew you failed, the delivery time was over...so you ran up to your room plopping onto your bed groaning into the pillow. You slightly punched at it too and then sighed.

"I should have attacked straight away... and freaking got there, bomb head stole all of them."

As you laid there in bed a knock on your door was heard but then the voice annoyed you- your brother who didn't seem so annoying though, he spoke about something coming through the post earlier, which he forgot to mention, he picked it up and said he would give it to you later.

"Here is a letter."

Those words made your heart pound and then you got up snatching the letter, staring at it...you then looked at your brother shooing him out your bedroom before slamming the door shut.

"Wow that was stupid."

"Thanks idiot!"

You shouted which caused your brother to gasp but he shrugged it off with a grin, he then walked off leaving you in your bedroom. You quickly sat down on your bed before ripping the paper open to see a little red coin? It then glowed and a hologram of All Might showed up. Explaining why you should become Hero and how well you had done.

"W-wow..."

"This is a job that requires risking one's life to put that lip service into practice! Rescue points! And they're given by a panel of judges. It's the other basic ability we at the U.A. look at! _______, sixty six points! You passed!"

"I passed- I actually passed...I can become a hero!"

You shouted at the top of your lungs, tears streamed down your cheeks...not knowing why but you were so happy, the day you were told that you could become a hero because you had saved a lot of people with your powers- you didn't hurt anyone...just got rid of the villains and saved people. The hologram then turned towards you holding out his hand towards you.

"Come, Young _____. This is your hero academia!"

"Yes sir! I will do my best!"

After the little moment, you grabbed the paper and ran out your room, to find someone...you paused your steps and held onto the paper before knocking- when a voice said you could enter you opened the door and stood beside the door entrance.

"Speak."

"I-I got into the Hero Academy father."

It was silent for a few minutes until your father got up and walked over, he held out his hand to read the letter, you gave it to him and then gazed down...Was this not enough to make him proud? What more could you do to get a soft touch. And then it happened, he raised his palm before he gently placed it at the top of your head, giving it a soft rub.

"Well done, do your best there."

Your heart skipped a beat as you took a hold of the paper, your fingers curled into the piece of paper...it felt like a dream, the letter telling you the good news and then your father giving a bit of love. You really could not wait to start, where your dream high school life is about to start! You promised yourself now to do your best and not be behind at anything.

"____, dinner is ready."

"Coming!"

Quickly turning your heels you hurried down, to join your family to eat...life was going to change, studying mentally and physically to become a Hero, to become a person who was going to be saving lives, to be facing villains who won't give you chances- this is going to be a huge change and big step for you...but of course you will be able to handle it!