Boku no Hero Academia [Bakugo x Reader] Chapter four

Start from the beginning

"I won't let you hurt anyone!"

You shouted towards the robots as you clenched your fists tightly, now running towards them all the ones on the ground the little ones- the announcer was about to stop the time but he watched, the teachers watched from the monitors. Seeing what was going to happen! You swung your arm towards one which made contact, but your fist went right through it which allowed your darkness to slither in and explode the thing, but it didn't stop there it travelled to the smaller robots from across the ground like a snake, destroying them one by one as if the punch was huge. As if you used a huge amount of power.

The students from behind watched in awe seeing the strength you had and the power you had. You then noticed a huge shadow towering over you, the three huge robots ready to come down on you to kill you.

"No- I won't let you!"

Your legs moved by themselves as you noticed the ground under you smash, you then blinked seeing as you were facing one of them.

"W-what!"

The force of the jump you just did took you all the way up in the air, but then you concentrated and swung your fist that was covered in darkness. You shouted at the top of your lungs, as your fist collided into the robot. But that was not all- that darkness burst from your arm rising in the air...filling it with darkness to then engulf the other two robots. Crushing and breaking was heard and then sparks- You fell back towards the ground but your eyes watched as that darkness was destroying everything so easily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teachers watched from the rooms as All Might watched both you and Izuku, he grinned happily...knowing such a friend he has, the same amount of bravery, to save those around them. He liked those kinds of Hero's!

"There is absolutely no merit in taking on that faux villain. But that creates the opportunity...for it to shine brightly...and rise to the surface. That's right. It rises to the surface. The most important qualification of a hero- The spirit of self-sacrifice!"

All Might smiled, knowing what the two of you are capable of, the determination and power you both put in to save those around you, it didn't just amaze him but also the other teachers...even the headmaster of the school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was amazing...to think you had such a power, you then realised you were falling and gasped out. As you fell you waited for contact but then felt a pair of arms grab you. Your eyes shut tightly...until they fluttered open to see a male- white hair and fingers curled around your hip and shoulder.

"B-Bakugou?"

"Shut up, you were falling..."

He then plopped you onto the floor before he walked off, the male didn't know why he grabbed you but he just did, you sat there in shock but then the announcer shouted out the words that broke your heart.

"Time's up!"

You didn't realise how many points you got to even qualify, you then got up but fell back down when your legs gave up on you, they were not broken but tired- even your right arm, they used so much energy that your body was not use to such a thing. You gripped onto it tightly and stared up at everyone who seemed proud enough of their points.

"Wait- give me another chance-"

Mumbling out those words until your body gave up on you, passing out on the floor...your body could no longer stay like that, your eyes shut and then you laid there on the ground. The students surrounded you and began to mutter, you acted so tough and straightforward but then the students thought you were just weak because you had hardly got any points.