Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?

Start from the beginning

Wishing none of this had happened.

Wishing we had a loving family.

Wishing I hadn't been raped.

I sat there and tears started streaming down my face. All three of them walked forward and I shrunk back.

"Sonya." Rick whispered.

"Shut up horndog." Blaze growled.

He turned to me and looked at me with soft eyes. I looked deep into them and saw.....gentleness and kindness.

"Sonya." He whispered.

I whimpered.

He took small steps towards me and I let him until he got to the edge of the bed. Then I started moving back as I started to panic at the close proximity.

"Please let me...can I sit down? I'm just going to sit down right on the bed, right here....is that okay?" He whispered, pointing at the bed.

I stared at him for a moment and nodded slowly. He slowly sat down and sighed.

"God Rick how can you sleep on this rock?" Blaze growled, making me giggle at the random comment.

He smiled.

"Hey look at that." He said.

I tilted my head to the side and looked at him curiously.

"You do have a sense of humor." He teased.

My mouth dropped open and I slugged him in the arm a good one.

"Owww." He whispered, rubbing his arm.

I smiled.

"Sonya....?" Lily's voice whispered.

My head snapped towards her and I suddenly remembered where I was. I had completely forgotten about everything until Lily spoke.

Wow.

"Sonya can I move over a little?" Blaze's voice asked, causing me to look back at him.

I slowly nodded and he scooted a tiny more over so he wasn't almost falling off the bed. I sat there and watched as he scooted over even more. I started to shake a little as I felt his body heat hit me. From the corner of my eye I saw Rick step forward and my gut told me to stay away. I scooted away from both Blaze and Rick. Blaze looked seriously mad. He turned towards Rick and glared at him.

"Don't look at me like that you little punk." Rick growled.

"Shut up Richard." Lily snapped.

My eyes widened at Lily. I wasn't expecting her to defend anyone like that. As I looked at her now I saw she had her small hands in fists and her eyes had fire in them. She was mad just like Blaze but it looked like Blaze was in more control than she was. She glared daggers at him and he glared back. Lily took two big steps towards him and looked him straight in the eyes.

"If you ever lay a finger on my sister again I swear I will kick you so hard in the balls your great grandchildren will feel it. If you're able to have any." She growled.

I bit my lip as I saw the look on Rick's face. He looked scared out of his mind and it was hilarious! Lily turned to me and her expression softened.

"Come on Sonya. Please." She whispered.

I looked from Rick to Lily and quickly got off the bed and stood next to Lily. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room with Blaze right behind us. I pulled away from Lily and she stopped and looked at me. I glanced back at Blaze and she nodded slowly and continued walking. I waited up for him.