Chapter 1 Weekend

Yuri Pov.

Hey yuri nona can you teach me how to volleyball;My little brother kwatso said;Sure but just 20 minutes sharp because i am going shopping i said,Okay;Kwatso said.

After 20 minutes

I have to get dress me and my friend yoona is going shopping.Suddenly my phone rang and it's yoona

Yoona:Hurry up,Where are you now?

Me:Okay better get ready i am going there now.Bye

When we met yoona and me,I said to her let's go in the cafe let's  drink something.

On the coffee shop

Mam what do you want; I want Espresso;Yoona said;You yuri what do you want;Mmmmm!!I want carmelate please.Here you go mam.Thanks.

Yoona there is a handsome man in your back watch.OMG!!Its kai from  the exo.member dancing machine at the squad,did you know him yuri?hey!Yuri yuri why are you staring at him are you falling in love with him.Yes!Am i blushing yoona.Mmmm!!Yes can we go somewhere yuri.Okay let's go and the play some games.

In the play room

Oh yeah!I got the highest score yoona,Me too yuri i got too.Let's play 2 games yoona and where going home now.Okay;She said.Let's go home now yoona.Okay bye.

While walking trough the street

Yuri Pov

I knock on to our home and our maid open it and say good evening mam,Good evening too;I said.I have to sleep early because we have a school tomorrow.Hello mom where is kwatso;I said,His sleeping now beacause he feel dizzy.Go now to your bed and sleep,Good night i love you;My mom said.