Bᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ Tʀɪᴀʟs Aʀᴄ

"A вαттle ιѕɴ'т wιɴ вy dιploмαтιoɴ, ιт'ѕ woɴ вy Meɴ."

↶↶↶

↶↶↶

Days passed, School was fulfilled within common lessons that every High Schooler have. But today, it's different. All of your classmates got the Hero costume that any of you had designed before, made all of the kids instantly get excited. Even All Might, the number one hero came and instructed the 1-A Students to attend a Battle Trial in Grounds Beta.

"Heroes and Villains! We'll begin our Battle Trial!"

"... Uh-I'll pass.."

"Sadly yes, young (L/N). You can watch their match or help me to conduct the Battle!"

"Are you sure, S-Sir?"

"Yes! No worries because I'm here!"

"Okay..?"

The battle was severe, you couldn't slew your attention away from them. Especially when Midoriya against Bakugō, the brave declaration which uttered from Midoriya's mouth, reverberated amongst the Battle. Nonetheless, in the end, the Heroes team won with Uraraka's effort. A magnificent battle, for you, but the others stamped that the Battle was too exaggerating.

"Sure thing. I'm gonna help you to clean their fusses."

"We-We're very sorry to caused you any trouble, (L/N)!"

"It's fine, Iida-kun... Where's Midoriya-kun?"

"Recovery Girl took him, he's very injured."

"Gosh, God bless him!"

You emanated a short breath before used your Quirk to eradicated the mess caused by the A Team. However, All Might chose to let the team B started their Battle in the same time, which let your works unfinished. The second battle somehow staggered you, without any hesitation, Todoroki reached the victory just by freezing the crumpled building, let his opponents freezed and unable to move. Such an ironic battle, left some of your classmates terrified within the heterochromia boy's entity.

All Might chose to postponed the Battle Trial since the school almost ended, ordered another your classmates came back to class and changed their costume back into their uniforms. An exception for you, All Might tagged you along with him to visit Midoriya.