He winked once more, and I moved back understanding completely. Play along, Izzy! I thought to myself. Alex's arms wrapped around me once more as he lifted me up from the floor. I heard a slight growl escape Sam's mouth so I turned my head, smiling cheekily. "Play along," I mouthed. 

Sam stood to his feet and stumbled towards Rebecca, wrapping her up against his chest. She smiled up at him, her eyes glinting. Her lips pressed against his hungrily and I let out a small cry. I hated seeing her kissing him, touching him, being near him - he was mine and she was invading that!

"Izzy," a warm breath trickled down my neck before a pair of lips kissed my shoulder. "Be with me, please." 

I faked a smile and nodded. Dean's eyes were watching us in shock. "I'm not letting them go, Sam owes me money." 

"But daddy!" Rebecca pouted. "Have my weekly allowance for it." How much did this girl get?

"But that's yours-" Dean started. "He owes me £4,000." 

"And you give me 10, so get it over with and leave him alone." She bit back. £10,000? Are you shitting me. My eyes widened in shock and Sam sneeked me a smile. 

"Lets go!" Rebecca and Alex said with glee. Before I could say another word, I was drapped over Alex's shoulder and soon out of the room. 

-

~ Sam's P.O.V ~

"Come home with me," Rebecca smiled before pressing her lips against my cheek. "Please?"

"I can't." I declared. "I have work tomorrow."

"And I have shopping to do but that doesn't stop me!" She pouted. Ugh, spoiled rich kid. 

"No." I stared at her with a blank expression. 

I turned around and caught Alex kissing Izzy's neck. My eyes mentally murder him as I stomped forward. "You're meant to be my bestfriend," I punched him in the face. "You little dick."

He spat out blood and grinned at me. "Sam, I've been your friend for seven years, but I've been Rebecca's brother for much longer." 

Brother? "What are you talking about?" I grumbled.

"We're brother and sister, and you wonder why I've never let you meet my family? She can't get enough of you and I can't get enough of your girl." He pointed up at Izzy. I clenched my fists and turned to face Rebecca. 

Her eyes widened helplessly and I stormed towards her. "I will never be yours, Rebecca. High school is over, learn how to grow up." I yelled. "Stop trying to get into guys pants and get a job, you spoilt bitch."

A hand touched against my shoulder and I spun round, fuming - I'm pretty sure my face had just burst into flames. "Sam," Izzy whispered. My eyes calmed as I lifted her up. A tear ran down her face. "I want to go home."

"I know, baby." I whispered against her ear. I was starting to relax. 

"I-I don't know what to say." Rebecca choked. "I didn't want to hurt you guys." She lifted the gun from her purse and aimed it at Izzy. "Move away or I'll shoot."

"What are you doing?" I cried out. "Put that down!"

"You're meant to be mine, the dream couple, my bad boy, not hers!" 

"I'm not anybody's bad boy. I grew up and so should you!" I yelled calmly. 

"If I can't have you then neither can she." The gun wobbled in her hand slightly. I stared in horror, what had happened to her?