Victoria Secret |13|

Start from the beginning

"GOOD MORNING KENNEDY!!" He shouted, coming over to the bed, jumping onto it. I released a giggle and kissed his cheek. "How is my girlfriend this amazing morning?" He asked smirking. I gave him a smile and cupped his cheek.

"I'm perfect. And how is my boyfriend?" I asked him with a smirk in response. He exaggeratingly sighed and looked at me putting a smile on his face.

"I've never been happier." He told me rubbing our noses together. "I love youuu." He said slowly. I blushed and kissed the bridge of his nose.

"I love you too. Now can you get out? I don't want the Logang to be looking at my ass." I asked him rolling away from him to my phone, laying back on my stomach. He rolled off the bed, getting off of it and walking behind me.

"Damn... Logang, this ass is all mine." He said excited. I laughed and rolled onto my back, using my elbows to support me. "Oh sh*t, she heard me. Nuu!" He said running away in only his maverick boxers.

I chased after him and went to the backyard to the grassy part. He stopped to 'take a breath' and I tackled him. I hopped onto his back from behind, wrapping my arms around his neck, wrapping my legs around his waist. I giggled and he chuckled. He fell to the floor, meanwhile this entire time he's been vlogging.

"I got you!" I yelled in victory. He laughed and I kissed him on the lips for a few seconds before realizing we've never kissed on camera. I widen my eyes and cover my mouth with one of my hands. "Oops!" I exclaimed, getting off him. I sat on my bum with my legs to my side with one arm on my lap and the other supporting me. He sat up crossing his legs leaning into me bringing the camera close to our faces.

"So are we gonna put it in the vlog?" He asked, doing the jeopardy waiting song. I thought for a minute and smirked, putting a smile on my face.

"Why not?" I told him kissing him again, this time, with a little tongue. I pulled away. "I love you so much, you f*cking goof." I told him, he smiled for a split second before giving me a look that showed offense.

"Hey! No cursing in the vlog..." He scorned me, I thought he was joking though. "Why the f*ck would you do that?" He asked me smiling. Knew it. I layed back on the grass and started to laugh.

"I'm going to our room. Don't get into trouble while I'm gone, okay?" I asked I heard him laugh in response, later saying a quick 'Okay.'

I went to our bedroom and layed down, trying to take a nap. All of the sudden my phone began to ring and I groaned. It was an unknown number. I decided to answer it though, I have no clue why.

"Hello?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Is this Kennedy Green?" I heard a woman on the other line ask. I furrowed my eyebrows and got up off the bed.

"Depends on who's asking." I replied, crossing my left arm over my stomach placing my arm which was hold my phone on it.

"Ms. Green, we've been observing you for a few months now and we have decided to call and ask you to join our company." I heard the woman ask, I grew curious.

"And what company exactly?" I asked anxiously. She cleared her throat and spoke.

"Victoria Secret." She replied plainly. I froze. "We would like you to be one of our models." She asked. I was still speechless. "Are you in?" She asked finally. I blinked a few times and I responded.

"Oh, uh, yes--Yes! I'd be honored, thank you!" I told her eagerly. I heard her smile on the other line and I got super excited.

"Perfect. We need you here next week on Thursday. No exceptions. Got it?" She informed me, I nodded, even though she couldn't see me.

"Absolutely, I'll be there." I said. Then I heard the door open and I turned around seeing that it was Logan. I gave him a big smile and he looked at me confused.

"Alright, have a lovely day." She concluded and I turned away from Logan.

"You too, bye." I ended the call and turned to face Logan once more, he had a raised eyebrow as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What are you so happy about?" He asked. I jumped up and down and squealed while he was holding me.

"I-I'm a model for Victoria Secret now!" I told him with a cheeky smile. He widened his eyes.

"Are you serious? This is amazing babe!" He congratulated. I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Should we celebrate?" He asked smirking, leading me backwards towards the bed. I blushed and shyly nodded.

He pressed his body against me, making me fall onto the bed. I stared at his face the whole time. All of the sudden he leaned down and before I knew it, he pulled down his boxers.

》》》》》》

So she's a model now! I am so happy for her!

I know it's been positive and nothing really interesting has happened yet, but believe me in the next 5 or so chapters, shit gets real.

Alright, thanks so much for reading I love you all! 💕

Vote, Comment, & Share!!

- Sierra 👑💸