Chapter 1

Frank PoV

"Woooo, part-ayyyy!" I yell as I down another drink and take my shirt off, suddenly feeling constricted by the thin clothing. "Aye, man, wanna join the game? We need another player," some guy walks up to me and asks. "Umm, sure," I reply, uneasily.

--

I wake up, with only a slight pounding headache and a bit of nausea, and practically praise myself for being kind of smart in at least one aspect and building up my alcohol tolerance. But then get pissed at myself for drinking too much and not remembering most of what could have been a fun night. But, I remember a little of what happened last night. Turns out, the game those guys were playing was like a mix of strip poker and beer pong, only instead of beer, it was shitty vodka. What? We're in high school, it was the best we could get cheap and quick. As I stretch while still in the warming comfort of my bed, I look at my alarm clock and see its 9:18 am, oh not that bad, it's kinda earl- "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" I repetitively yell, realizing its only Wednesday. I rush around getting clothes on, first things I grab happen to be an American Idiot t-shirt and some random black ripped skinny jeans. I tug on my clothes as I rush down the stairs, grabbing my bookish and shoes along the way, I shove my feet in my shoes, and exit my house running to hell, AKA high school.

--

"I'm here Ms.Fisher !" I practically yell as I burst into the room, and then feeling 26 pairs of eyes landing on me, as if I just murdered both of their parents. "Iero, late as always, but now, for once, you and your non stop tardies have helped me. I was trying to decide who shall have the... lets say, honour, of showing Mr. Way here around our lovely campus and it seems like you've just won that job," she informs me and I look slightly to her right and see the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes upon.

He was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt, a plain black zip up jacket, ripped black skinny jeans, and worn out black Chuck Taylor high tops. His long raven colored hair fell to his shoulders, a few pieces in front covering his bright, beautiful hazel eyes. He looked at me, realized I practically just checked him out, blushed and looked away. It's not like I have a chance anyway, he's too gorgeous to be gay, and at this school, he'd probably be smarter not to say he his, if he was, which he definitely isn't. I smiled slightly at this motion and went to my seat to sit. Just my luck, literally the second I hit the seat, the bell rang. Dammit. Time to meet some new kid. Probably just someone else to judge me and kick my ass.

"So, you're Frank?," I hear someone say as I gather my things and stand up from my desk. "Yep, and your name is..?," I ask, just realizing I don't know this beautifully perfect creature's name. "Oh, yeah, I'm Gerard," he says, going to shake my hand. "Umm, yeah. So next we have Biology in the 100 hall, then lunch in the commons, then Art in the 500 hall, , then Music in the 500 hall again," I explain to him, leading him practically across campus to the building where the 100 hall is located. "So, I have kind of a personal question," he says almost sounding kind of scared to ask it. "Uh yeah?" I say, now scared for the actual question. "Well... umm, how do I say this? Are- are you, um,-" he says stuttering and flustered, "Are you gay?," he finally finishes. Might as well tell him now. Maybe he'll go ahead and kick my ass now and spare me a walk home from school in pain from an after school beating. "Umm, yeah, I am," I reply, holding my breath, scared of the response. "Oh, well-"

Ooooh, what's he gonna say? So, yeah, I decided to post my frerard story, I hope y'all like it! Vote and comment and please please please follow me :)