High School {Ambstasia}

Omg soo

This is so weird well here u go Amber this is James present from me to you

Amber's pov

I woke up to the incessant beeping of my alarm clock that was practically pounding against my eardrum. I threw my arm out and hit the clock before rolling out of bed.

I threw on a red tank top and some black shorts, along with my red Keds. I scribbled a note to my mom telling her I was leaving, not that she would read it. I grabbed an apple and my skateboard and walked out the door.

I tossed my board onto the smooth gravel and hopped on, rolling down the street to the Starbucks before school.

I walked into the door, tossing my apple core into the nearest trash can. I walked up to the line less counter, and ordered a venti caramel latte. I paid, and waited around the small coffee shop for them to call my name. The girl finally called it, and I walked up and got it.

When I took a sip, I realized that she had written 'Ambir'. Really. How the fuck can you misspell Amber. Sometimes I wonder about the American school board.

I sat on one of the cool metal stools, and quietly sipped my coffee as I flipped through Instagram and Tumblr. Suddenly, a noticed a flash of auburn in front of me.

My mind was racing. What was it? A robin? A boy in a red shirt? Austin Carlile? Oh my god maybe it was Allan Ashby. Well, he was more of a ginger than an auburn. Maybe he dyed his hair darker? No, if he did that his fans would kill him. Wait. Amber. Off topic.

I finally looked up to see the timid face of a young girl about my age. Maybe a few years older. She was really attractive too. Wow.

I wanted to go over to her and strike up a conversation. She was wearing a Pink Floyd shirt! That's a good conversation starter! I stood up, putting my phone in my pocket before walking over to her and flashing a smile.

"Hey, I'm Amber. And you are?" I asked, sliding into the metal seat beside her. She immediately jumped up in her seat, almost spilling her tea. She fumbled around with her book a bit before looking up at me.

"I uh.. Um I uh.. Well.."

:oooo okay I'm a shit writer but whateves hope ya liked it Amber