YouTube: Chapter Two

I'M SO SORRY I have disappeared for a whole month and I didn't post I'm so sorry life got in the way (Technically I had this chapter written and ready but a certain friend of mine *cough*youknowwhoyouare*cough* never got around to editing it so I didn't post because I hate posting unedited work unless it's a one shot) But those are all excuses, so I'm going to sit her and continue to apologize and hope it won't happen again. I hope you enjoy! (Thanks Brownie for editing this you're amazing, love you!)

I didn't have a car, so I started walking towards the nearest bus stop while trying to find a number for a taxi. I mumbled to myself angrily as I fished through my purse, finally giving up to search my phone. I suddenly felt myself being yanked backwards. Blinded by sudden bright lights and caught off balance by a gust of air, I stumbled and pitched onto the ground.

"What the hell, lady? Didn't you see the car coming?" A voice asked sharply.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't even see the crosswalk," I started, but faltered as I saw the stranger's shocked expression, dark eyes boring into mine. "Sir?"

"What? Oh sorry, I didn't mean to stare. Or snap at you. Are you okay?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice. It was more than I could handle right then.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay!" I choked out. I stopped to assess what had just happened. I realized I was shaking.

"Lady, you're crying. Are you sure? Did I hurt y-"

"No! No, it's not you. I've just had a rough night and the car kinda shocked me. Thank you for saving me. I'll be going now!" I mustered up the best smile I could for the man before getting on my feet ."Have a lovely night." I said as I passed him.

I crossed the street, putting a hand to my face- I was definitely crying, alright. Once I made it to the other side and began to search my phone again. I looked up to see the man from before was also crossing the street, noticing for the first time that his hair was a light shade of pink.

I covered my eyes with my bangs as I searched for a taxi number for the area. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and my eyes met with the pink-haired man's. My breath caught for half a second.

"I- I know this may sound weird or creepy or both, but can I get you some coffee or something? I know an awesome twenty-four hour coffee shop around the corner. You look like a lot has hit you tonight..." The man asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck, before his eyes shot open. "No reference to the car nearly hitting you intended!"

"No it's fine, I get what you're saying," I smiled at him, giggling slightly. I could see the genuine concern in his eyes, but still decided I should keep my guard up. "I could use some tea to calm my nerves,"

"I-I'm Natsu, by the way," He added, holding out his hand to shake.

"Lucy," I replied, taking his outstretched hand in my own.

After our introductions, Natsu led the way to the small coffee shop that he was talking about before, opening up the door for me when we reached it. We seated ourselves in the corner near the door before talking again.

"I'll go up and order, what do you want to drink? It's on me," He asked as he stood up.

"Oh no I couldn't possibly ask you-"

"I don't remember you asking me to pay for anything," Natsu laughed. "I want to buy you something to drink from the kindness of my heart, so what would you like?"

I stared up at Natsu for a second before responding kind of hesitantly. "I'd love some peppermint tea please,"

"Coming right up!" Natsu winked before going up to the counter and ordering our drinks. I observed the coffee shop as I waited.