57. stop bringing products and places outside of the actual source material to prove that this is better than that, it just seems you're running out of ideas and we're not even halfway through this damn list

58. potterheads didn't even provide a legit reason, just said "hey we got a theme park, hello this makes our book series superior to yours!!"

22. Wizards eat normal food and so they get to visit Honeydukes sweet shop which is full of the most delicious sounding treats you will EVER read about. Vampires drink blood? Oh...yum. 

yes!!! cause thats what vampires do!!!!!! this one made me laugh. 

59. hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha. +3 sins for potterheads 

62.

23. Victoria is the fiery red head of Twilight, yes? There is a large family of fiery red heads in Harry Potter called The Weasley's...they are all lovable and likeable characters...even Percy (sometimes) while Victoria is a villain (and not a very good one). 

good for them

63. why the fuck are you comparing a villain to the protagonist's best friend's family, what the actual fuck?? like you could've compared victoria to another character like, oh i dunno, literally any of the death eaters

64. "oh, she has red hair, she must be amazing" "but she literally called her friend a bitchass pussy for not liking kpop-" "ahh i want to be friends with her, she's cool even if this is all based on hair color" - that, my friends, is this logic applied irl.

25. I'd just like to point out to the Twihards that "Daniel Radcliffe got naked with a horse" is not a valid reason to support your belief that Twilight is better. Daniel's performance of that particular play made critics go crazy with compliments for his "breathtaking performance" so if anything it only supports the belief that Harry Potter is better! 

just like your "valid" reasons above??? what a good role model, to set an example for younger fans. "oh!! its okay to get naked in public!!!"