“Taylor.” I whispered and pushed him off of me. “What the hell?”

“Sorry, you’re just really pretty and I needed to.” He apologized and walked outside for the waiting limo.

I went through twitter again and saw the pictures.

“Mellor! I ship it.”

“But wasn’t she just with Matt last night? Whore.”

“Wow. Mellor?”

I sighed, wiped my smudged lipstick and fixed it before getting into the limo.

“Hey.” I slid in next to Johanna and she smiled.

“So, Mellor or Melthew?” She asked as soon as I sat down.

“Neither.” I sighed and watched Matt climb into the limo.

“Mellor.” Matt looked at me and Taylor. “Really?”

I shook my head. “It ain’t like that.”

“So he didn’t kiss you, and you didn’t kiss back?”

I looked down at my fingers. “Sorry.”

“Whatever man.” He started to text someone.

I always mess up. Why would I even kiss Taylor back? I don’t even like Taylor like that. I don’t wanna be with him, I want Matt.

“Look, we aren’t going to be fighting! Understand?” Cameron said and looked at Matt, Taylor and I.

I nodded. “Yes dad.” I joked around, trying to lift the mood, but only made it worse.

 “Is this Melanie?” Nash looked at me and I nodded. “I heard so much about you.” His eyes switched over to Matt.

 I nodded again and didn’t say anything for the rest of the ride.

***

At MAGCON event

Meet And Greet.

I sat down beside Aaron and watched hundreds of girls scream.

“Melanie!” A fan ran over to me and smiled. “I love you. I think you and Matt are so cute!”

I simply smiled. “Thank you. I love you too.”

She smiled and ran off over to Cameron.

“Melanie, look, I think you’re nasty. Who goes out with their ex-boyfriend’s best friend? Homie Hopper.” A tall girl with bright red hair glared at me.

I shrugged it off.

“Nasty.” Another girl passed by me.

So many rude comments.

“Fuck this.” I said and walked out of the event and began to cry. My eyeliner running and smudged. Of course. I messed it up. Like always.

“Melanie.”

I looked over at Hayes. “What?”

“Why are you letting these fans get you upset?”

I shrugged.

“Mel, you know you aren’t nasty. You didn’t kiss him, he kissed you.”

I shook my head and placed my hands on my forehead. “I kissed him back though. That’s the problem. Matt isn’t ever going to want me again…”

“Mel, quit it. You’re all he ever talks about!”

I shook my head.

“Come on. Go back in, please? For me?” He did a pouty face and I couldn’t help but smile.

We walked back into the event and I sat back down at my place next to Aaron.

I smiled at Matt as he smiled at me. I watched as Matt stood up and grabbed a microphone.

“Hey guys.” He smiled and the girls screamed their heads off. “So… The whole thing about Mellor/Melthew, the only real one was Melthew. Mellor was just a simple misunderstanding.” He looked over at Taylor. “And, I want Melthew to continue.” He looked over at me and smiled. “Babe, will you be mine?”

I looked at him and started to cry a little. Aaron pulled me into a hug and chuckled. “Yes.” I pulled out the hug and looked up at Matt who was smiling.  

He walked over to me, pulled me into his arms and pressed his lips against mine. “Why did we even break up?” He whispered into my ear.

I bit my lip and smiled.

“MELTHEW!” A ton of girls screamed and cheered.

(* Hey guys! Thanks for reading. Hope you guys liked it. I got really bored and decided to make another chapter. I had made them get back together, but only for a few reason lol. Thank you guys so much for voting/commenting. I love you guys!! *)