Chapter 1

(Lucas's pov)

    I was outside when I heard screaming. "Lucas hurry up I think she's on her way." I ran inside to see Lilliana crying on the ground. "I don't know what to do iv'e never had this happen to me before." I said. She motioned to the phone "Bring it here." was all she said in short gasps.

-Timeskip-

     It was saturday at midnight when Lilliana returned home with a small kid wrapped in blankets. I help her inside and she sat on the couch. I looked at the little girl in her arms. She looked back at me with clear blue eyes. "She looks so fragile kitten." i whispered to Lilliana and she nodded "Yeah i just wonder who she'll take after." was all she said when the girl started crying.

   Lilliana handed her to me and I hesitantly took her. "So what name did you come up with?" I asked my wife when the girl stopped crying. "Midnight." she replied I looked at the girl my little girl. *Who knew that someone who's like me can have people so good* i thought to myself. "Perfect name for the perfect baby. Midnight my little Midnight Baker."

     (Lilliana's pov)

      I sat on the porch with Midnight watching Lucas working on something with wires. "What are you making anyway?" i asked him. "I'm not making anything i'm fixing the radio your brother destroyed." was his reply Midnight giggled at him. I sat there watching him and listening to Midnight's giggling. *I wonder how Ethan and Mia are I never thought i'd miss them this bad it's been awhile though* I thought to myself when i felt a tear drip down my face. I looked at Lucas then Midnight and smiled I didn't need them i have my family here.