"You are the rock of this house. If anything happens to you we three will be shattered, Madhu" he confessed, his voice hoarse. Then she felt a kiss on top of her head.

"Aww... I love this man so much. He is actually my rock. He helps me and supports me in my difficult times but he is saying it the other way round" She thoughts with a fond smile.

"Well, only good thing happened in my fainting act is I get to hear such loving words from my husband which is a rarity"

She leaned up and kissed her husband's cheek though she wanted to kiss deeply on his lips she didn't because their babies' eyes were scrutinizing them. Then she gave kisses to both her kids.

After a minute or two of silence, Rishab was the first one to break it and told his kids to leave their mommy to rest and go to their room and do whatever they wanted to do. Veer and Naira obediently ran to their room.

"Madhu..." He started hesitantly.

Did he find out my acting? Madhu panicked and took a peek at him. "Hmm"

"You...you don't think you could be pregnant right? Um...shall I go and get those sticks to check if you are?" He asked worriedly. She whisked her head to his side and her eyes bulged out.

"Omg! Rishab, look at your face. You seem like ready to faint" she burst out laughing. She never thought her husband will link her fainting act to pregnancy.

"Madhu, I am serious. Please tell me you are not pregnant."

"No, I am not"

"You sure?" He asked before breathing out.

She nodded. "I just got my monthly a week ago"

"Shit! Then what about last night's indulgence? I didn't use that cock blocking crap. Oh God! You might get pregnant. Shit! Shit! Shit! It's my mistake" he groaned holding his head in his hands.

"Rishab, calm down. Why are you panicking for nothing? If I am pregnant also what's the big deal?" She asked casually. He gave her a 'you-can't-be-serious' look.

"No! No to any more babies"

"Why?" she frowned. "Why can't we have one more baby?" She suddenly liked the thought of having another baby.

"No way! We already have twins and they are handful"

"Rishab, they are growing big. This is the right time to have another baby..."

"Don't be silly, Madhu. Babies keep growing so you can't keep on getting pregnant and have babies."

"I miss holding a baby in my arms. I'm sure you do to. You adored Baby Veer and Baby Naira..."

"I still adore them. They are the best kids any parent could ask for"

"I know" she smiled blissfully. "And that's why I am asking for one cuter baby"

"Madhu, we're not going to contribute anymore to India's growing population than already we have"

"Then we will immigrate to the least populated country and there we will have lots of kids, what say?" she beams at me.

"That won't work, practically. We have our life here." he dismissed her stupid suggestion and he felt even more stupid at himself for considering whether it will practically work or not. Who the hell will migrate just to have more babies? Why suddenly she is obsessed on having babies? He wondered.

"I miss being pregnant"

"But I definitely don't miss that phase"

"And that's because you missed out the entire enjoyable phase"