"Feeling better, daddy?" she asked giving him her baby smile.

"Oh my baby" Rishab scooped his daughter in his arms and soundly kissed her cheek.

"Aww... Why such sweet things never strike to my mind?" Madhu gushed half adoring and half envying her daughter.

"Because Naira is smarter than you, mommy" Veer stated the fact.

"Well said, Veer" Rishab agreed and fist pumped with his son. Madhu cutely pouted and turned her face away and that made the trio to make more fun of her by imitating her every little action, frustrating her.

"You guys laughed too much at my expense. Now time to make you three cry." She thought as her mind came up with an evil plan.

"Rishab..." she called him in a meek voice as she placed her two fingers on her temple and suddenly fainted and fell down, safely on the couch.

"Madhu?" Rishab quickly put Naira down to stand on her feet and rushed to Madhu's side. "Madhu... Madhu, what happened?" He grabbed her loose body in his arms and patted her cheeks to revive her back to conscious.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Both Naira and Veer panicked.

"Mommy, wake up" Naira was the first one to cry.

"Veer go get a glass of water for mommy" Rishab gently pushed him to run to the kitchen.

"Madhu! Baby! Please open your eyes?" Rishab begged hugging her face to his chest and ruffling her hair. Madhu found the position more comfortable because she was able to stifle her laughter by pressing her face against his chest.

"Mommy, wake up mommy, wake up." Naira cried yanking her momma's hand. "Please, mommy. I won't tease you. I won't trouble you. I will be a good girl, mommy. Mommy, wake up"

"Aww... My baby girl" Madhu thought as she pressed Naira's hand subtly to calm her down but she didn't realize it and Rishab and Veer didn't notice it.

Veer sprinkled water on Madhu's face but she kept her eyes tightly shut. Only when Rishab started dialing to call the ambulance she decided to drop her acting.

She slowly rolled her eyes before opening them.

"Daddy, mommy is up" Veer shrieked. Rishab dropped his phone on the coffee table and took Madhu's face in his hands.

"Madhu, you alright?" Rishab asked with worry edging his eyes. She tiredly nodded her head and held her forehead with her palm. "Wah, Madhu, what an award winning performance? My three duffers believed my act!" She mentally laughed. She thought she will get caught either in her husband or her son's hand because they both were so shrewd but luckily she didn't.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. Suddenly everything blacked out." She said softly and taking her daughter in her arms, she placed her on her lap and consoled her. Naira didn't stop crying even after her mommy got back her consciousness. "Mommy is fine. Stop crying, baby" Madhu rocked her baby girl.

"Mommy, you okay? Here, drink some water" Veer helped his mother to sip the water.

Madhu felt guilty for playing this sick act and worrying her dear family. Should I tell them I just acted and nothing wrong happened to me? No! No! Rishab will go bat-shit mad on me. I don't want to receive his wrath right after receiving his warmth.

"Madhu, come with me. Let's go see the doctor"

"No!" Her protest came in high pitch. "Um... I mean... No, I am perfectly fine."

"Madhu, you fainted all of a sudden. It worries me." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him.

"I am fine, Rishab. I am fine" she reassured him as she gently combed her daughter's hair who'd finally calmed down but still clung to Madhu, scared.