Prologue

A/N: so, here is a new story and I do have one little note, in the prologue, it will not say Hermione's boyfriend's name. Not until the first chapter. I also published his story all at once.

This story is a Part story.
👑👑👑👑

     Hermione sat stonily still. She has just sat down for breakfast at the Gryffindor table, and right off the bat, Ron hurled an accusation at her; one that just so happened to be true.

         "I can't believe you!" Ron said in disbelief. His face was red with anger as he gripped his fork tightly.

          "It's none of your business, Ronald. " Hermione said quietly as she looked at her hands. She didn't even know how he found out. She was so careful about how she went about. Correction, they were careful.

          Ron scoffed. " None of my business?" Ron asked in disbelief. He suddenly stood up, and Hermione feared what would happen next. " None of my business?!" He yelled. By now, the whole Great Hall was staring at them.

       " Yes, Ronald. It's none of you're business. Now will you please sit down so we can talk like adults!" Hermione said in a frantic whisper up at him.

        " No! It is my business. I just learned that my girlfriend is a huge slapper! Oh, and to top it off, she's pregnant!" Ron shouted. Hermione shut her eyes and banged her head on the table. This was it. Her secret was out.  She heard as the hall erupted in collective gasps and whispers.

            " Ronald, please sit down. " Hermione said in a shaky voice.

          "I don't think so! I don't want to be contaminated from you rharlotism! I pity the poor man who fathers your bastard child. Who is it anyway? I bet you don't even know! " Ron shouted out, again. Hermione' face went pale at the mention of the father. She actually did know who the father was, and he was supporting 100% of the way.

Ron took her silence as a yes. " That's what I thought. " He said, looking at her in disgust. He then turned his attention to all of the Great Hall.

       " ATTENTION HOGWARTS! I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, IS A HUGE SLAPPER. I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT SHE CHEATED ON ME AND IS PREGNANT! WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO FESS UP!" Ron shouted. Hermione's heart sank when she was met with silence. A nearby Gryffindor, Lavendar Brown, let out a giggle.

        " I wouldn't want to fess up if I had shagged that brainy bookworm. " She said a little to loudly, making the Great Hall chuckle.

       Hermione suddenly got up and made to leave. Tears were starting to leak from her eyes. She rushed to the. Gryffindor common room and up the stairs to her dormitory.

     She was hoping to find peace and quiet, but instead, she found a fiery red head girl, sitting on her bed with her arms crossed.

      "Well there you are, Hermione. " Ginny said through gritted to teeth. Hermione's heart picked up. She knew.

      Her and Ginny had gotten close during the war, and the two were joined at the hip. " Hey, Gin! What's up?" She asked nonchalantly. She really didn't want to cause a scene in the middle of the dorms.

      " Oh, you know nothing. Just found out about what a harlot my best friend and brother's girlfriend is. Oh! And she's pregnant with a bastard child!" Ginny said sarcastically. Her beady eyes glared into Hermione's as she got redder by the minute.