●Prologue●

Unknown Place
Third POV

A massive golden door with six eyes that seeks for freedom, and in the middle of the massive golden door is a blue haired teenage boy. He was bound in the massive door, the teenage boy was a mess being bound in the massive he was a bloody mess, he had scars in his skin, bruises in his (pun: handsome) face and blood all over in his uniform.

*BOOOMM!!!!!!*

The loud explosion awekened the teen, the teen opened his eyes, that revealed his silver tinted gold eyes. His eyes traveled towards a figure in the smoke, the smoke cleared a little revealing the identity of the figure. The figure was wearing a familiar blue uniform and wearing a blue hat carrying a big book.

"Elizabeth is that you!? Is that Erebus!?" The blue haired teen yelled at the figure who's name is 'Elizabeth'.

Behind the figure was a huge figure that each sides have heads and eyes are glowing red in the smoke. 'Elizabeth' came out of the smoke having various wounds.

"M-Minato-sama, I will release you from the s-seal, but you will be transported into a different dimension or maybe in the future, you will have your Second Journey to that d-dimension (or maybe where you're a Legend in the future)" Elizabeth stuttered because of the wound she recieved (if it is possible to Elizabeth to stutter).

A light blinded Minato making him close his eyes, he felt like the chains in his arms are being taken off, his injuries are being healed. And the last thing he knew an explosion happened.

● Somewhere in Unfamiliar Alley ●
○Tsuna's POV○

The gang and I are walking together towards the shrine to go to the future, we an alley as shortcut to the shrine. As we pass-by, a light shone that made us cover our eyes.

"HIIEE!!!"

Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto-kun immediantly go infront of me. As the light faded away, a dark blue haired boy in the age of a fourteen, appeared wearing an loose unfamiliar uniform with a red arm band that has a word 'SEES' and his body have a lot of cuts and injuries.

"HIIEE!!! REBORN!! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO!!!???" (Behind me Gokudera-kun yelled at me at worry " Juudaime!! stay away from that boy! He maybe a UMA!!")

"Shut it dame-Tsuna, Ryohei heal the boy first, we'll bring him to the hospital, all of you go first to the shrine and dame-Tsuna and I will stay with him, until he wake up, we'll be there after this" Reborn commanded as Onii-san use his sun flame to heal the boy and as we carried him towards the hospital, Gokudera-kun beg to stay with me after a lot of persuading he finally gave up. Reborn look at the boy

After we brought him to the hospital, the doctor brought us to the blue haired boy hospital room and said to us that the blue haired boy is 'ok' his wounds are being treated and strangely the blue haired boy wound healed at fast rate, the doctor leave us at the hospital room.

○Reborn's POV○

I looked at the boy who looks familiar, shrugging it off. I analyzed the boy, the boy has large amounts of flames, I tried (read: tried) to identify his flame as soon as possible.

When I identify the flame of the boy saw all the elements, storm, rain, sun, lightning, cloud, mist, and finally sky, yet there's one more a strange powerful pure white flame and black flame, that's strange I didn't know that white and black flames exist, and such person as this boy exist, maybe this boy is more powerful than the Iron-Mask Man(?).

dame-Tsuna and I wait for the boy to wake up. A few minutes the boy woke up, he sat up in his bed, and look blankly at his body eyes widen alittle in shock and go back to it's normal (bored) state, and blankly look at us.

"Where am'I? And who are you two?" The boy monotonely questions us.

"Your in Namimori Hospital and my name is Reborn and this is dame-tsuna, may I ask who are you? it's not fair that we said our name to you yet you haven't introduced yourself to us" I replied to him and questioned him in return.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, my name is Minato Arisato, it's good to meet you two" the boy identified as Minato introduced himself to us.

*BOOOOM!!*

A loud explosion happened.

'it seems they cannot wait for us for only a while' I thought amused

○Minato's POV○

I woke up in a unfamiliar hospital room and sat up, I looked at my body and realized I shrink and I'm 14 year old again, looked up at the two strangely one of them is an infant wearing a suit with a fedora on top of the federa is a lizard, I shrugged it off and questioned them.

"Where am'I? Who are you two?"

"Your in Namimori Hospital and my name is Reborn and this is dame-tsuna, may I ask who are you? it's not fair that we said our name to you yet you haven't introduced yourself to us" the infant introduced himself and the boy.

'the infant introduced himself, like an adult, impressive' I thought after that I introduce myself.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness, my name is Minato Arisato, it's good to meet you two" and after that an loud explosion happened in the shrine.

*BOOOOM!!*

Reborn looked amused.

============================================

AN: Please go easy on me this is my first time in writing a KHR and P3 crossover fanfic, enjoy!! And I almost forgot, thanks kamichhi for the advice you gave me. I almost forgot Minato appeared in the future arc at tsuna's time.