Rajveer was in his study going through the mails. There he found the appointment letter that said he was to teach strategy and communication at the KMA. He remembered in passing that his mentor told him about the undercover mission to protect the nuclear triggers, but he did not know that his mission would be at the kma.
Bile rose in his throat, how can he take the mission at that place where he will be haunted by each and every memory that he has spend with his friend at the time of his training days. Self loathing and guilt was making him weak, he was trembling, about to collapse that's when he heard the unmistakable gentle voice of his his sister, his freedom, his doll, swadheenta.

Swadheenta : Bhaiya, aap kahan ho. Mei kab se Bell ring kar rahi hoon. Please open the door Bhaiya.

Rajveer : freedom! Ye yahan Kya kar rahi hai. Agar doll ne mujhe aise dehke Liya Toh Woh bohut pareshan hogi. Aur doll itni Jaldi agayi. Tu Bhi na rajveer, of course Woh ayegi, meri behen jo hai. Par ab usne aise mujhe rote hue dekha Toh, pura Ghar Sar par Utha legi, oh God Kya karun.

Swadheenta : Bhaiya open the door Warna mei darwaza tod dungi.

Rajveer's eye popped out hearing the threat.

Rajveer : ye darwaza todegi, Arey mein ye Kya bol raha hoon, pehle jakar door Toh khol doon kahin saach mein darwaza todne ke chakkar mei chot na laga le.

He goes and open the door as swadheenta was ready to knock again.

Swadheenta : inti der laga Di Ek door open karne mei, aap ko pata Bhi na mein kitna daar gayi thi. Apko Kya fark padta hai apko Toh apni hi karni Hoti hai. Ab Raasta Toh do ya phir Yahi se lautane ka irada hai.

She was talking non stop not giving him a chance to reply. He sighed and let her continue her triade, knowing she won't stop until she said what she wants to say. Once she stops, he let her in the house.

Rajveer : welcome, doll. Tum kab aayi. Mamu Aur mami ne bataya hi Nahi ki tum aarahi ho.

Oh he knew that his mamu was going to call his sister but didn't know that he was going to call her this soon.

Swadheenta glared at him, as if saying how can he be so dumb to ask that question.

Swadheenta : kyun, Agar mamu ne bataya hota Toh aap Kya karte.
Rajveer gulped at this question and started to say
Rajveer : Nahi Toh aisi Koi baat Nahi hai doll

Swadheenta gestured him to stop his blabbering.
Swadheenta :  bas, bas stop. Surprise tha bhaiyu. Maine hi mamu Aur mami to bola tha ki aap ko mere yahan aane ke baare mei na bata ye.

Rajveer : par kyun roka tha Apne mamu aur mami ko doll. Agar bataya hota Toh mein apko pick karne aata.

Swadheenta : isilye Toh mana kiya tha. Ke aap mujhe pick karne aate. Pehle Toh aap apna bilkul Bhi khayal Nahi rakhte Aur mami ne bataya mujhe ke aap unki baat Nahi mante Aur aap ki health Bhi down hai.

Bhaiyu aap....... Aa bhaiyu aap ne breakfast kiya.
She changed the topic abruptly as she knew what he was going through. She will have to talk to him so that he could flush out all of his pent up emotions which are making him feel so down.
While saying that she moved towards the kitchen to make breakfast as she knew he had nothing from yesterday. He was looking so pale and weak. She found nothing in the kitchen except for the packets of Maggi, so she made Maggi for them both.

After sometime both were enjoying the hot bowl of Maggi and drifted in to the conformable conversation.
Then they both were up and moved to clean the house as it was in the messy condition. Swadheenta moved to the study room to clean it, where she found the appointment letter for the post of strategy and communication at kma and understood everything, as to why his brother was being so moody not that he shows this kind of emotion to anyone who is not part of the family. This side of his is reserved only for the ones who are very near to his heart. Now how to make him understand that this was his only opportunity to uncover the details which led to the arrest of captain Naveen.
After cleaning the house both brother, sister duo were experimenting their skill in kitchen, that's when swadheenta asked him about his next posting.

Rajveer : doll, mein.....
Hum lunch ke baad aaram se baat karte hain okay. And don't worry mein tumse Kuch Nahi chupaonga. Abhi lunch prepare karte hain. Tumhe pulao pasand haina hum Wahi banate hain.

Rajveer was dreading for this conversation, as he knew he could not keep anything from his doll.

Swadheenta : Bhaiya aap tension mat lo mein apko bilkul Bhi force Nahi karungi Kuch Bhi batane ke liye. Please don't worry. Aur bhai aap apko pata haina that I'm always with you. Apko Kuch Bhi pareshani ho Toh ap mujhse share kar sakte ho, okay.

Swadheenta was trying to help him without forcing him as she knew that pressuring him won't get any positive results, instead he will try to act as nothing happened and bottle up his guilt, as to not make her concern for him.
But how can she just leave his brother wallowing in his guilt, she saw him when he was in a state of shock, crying desperately, calling for his best friend to come back.
She was on the edge of her emotional wreckage but she knew she had to take care of her brother because if her brother fall's apart then who will take care of her.