Chapter 1

Disclaimer: i do not own Glitter force warning: there is no sexual content in this FanFiction and there is no cussing either!
Eve's P.O.V
I was on my way in my limo to my new school"I hope this school is better than the last one"I mumbled looking outside the window"we're here miss Alison!"Greg told me slowing down in front of the school"thank you Greg"I said stepping out of the limo with my silver hair flowing in the wind, and my hazel eyes shimmering in the light.

"Hey, look! It's Eve Alison!"a boy yelled out to everyone, making every single student run to me.
Emily's P.O.V
"Hey, look! It's Eve Alison!"a boy yelled out to everyone making a crowd around"Eve Alison?!"I yelled running towards the crowd to see"Eve Alison!"I said pushing though the crowd and running in front of Eve"hello! I'm Emily, nice to meet you!"I said grabbing her hand and shaking her hand up and down over and over. "Everyone please, I do not have time for this"Eve said calmly pushing though the crowd. Eve walked into school with everyone following her and asking for her autograph but she declined.

"Why is she declining everything?"I said to myself"oh, because it's almost time for school!"I said running into school to my class.

Eve's P.O.V
I tried getting to class but everyone was in my way"excuse me, can people please move, I know you guys want to talk to me but I go to this school and it is almost time for school to start. So if you will excuse me, I will be on my way now"I said walking out of the crowd and walking to my class. A lot of kids we're following me down to my class some of them actually went to math first, and the others were just following me around like creeps. When I got to class I felt eyes go on me, I heard people whispering to there friends. But I didn't care.
Emily's P.O.V
I saw Eve again walk into the class room, all eyes went on her, I actually heard someone whisper to me"I am way more prettier than her, don't ya think?"a girl whispered too me"I think everyone is equal"I said to the girl"ugh! Yeah right!"the said crossing her arms and closing her eyes"I think Emily's right, everyone is equal, and unique in there own way!"Chloe said to the girl, I think her name was Allie, ugh I don't know! I'm just guessing!
"Ok, class we have a new transfer student today, you may introduce yourself now"mrs. Robin said to Eve, and Eve nodded turning around to the chalk board and writing her name in many different languages, it was very shocking.
Eve's P.O.V
The teacher told me to introduced myself so I did"my name is Eve Alison, and I came from Hollywood to go do this school"I said turning around and shifting a bit so everyone can see my name in many languages"and I hope we all can get along quite nice!"I said bowing and putting the chalk down"ok, Eve, you can sit..."the teacher did not know where to put me at a desk"hey, teach! There's a free seat behind me and in front of Emily!"a girl with red hair said raising her hand"and it's pretty clean, and there's no gum under it either!"the girl with red hair said again"okay, Eve you may sit with Kelsey and Emily"the teacher pointed to the seat"thank you teacher"I said bowing and walking over to the seat and sitting down.
Emily's P.O.V
Eve sat down in front of me, and I feel like Eve is super special like super duper special, and I think she would be great for the Glitter force! I can image her as a Glitter force warrior already!"hi! I'm Emily! Like I said early before school started, and that Kelsey right there sitting In front of you an that's Lily up there and she's super sweet, and she can cry easily so I suggest being nice to her, and that's April the most toughest and strongest girl in the whole school, and she's super athletic, an that's Chloe the smartest in the school, and she's student Vice President and I wouldn't call her perfect but she's super good at stuff! And can you sit with me and the girls at lunch later?"I said"no."Eve replied cold"but why?"I asked"because I don't want friends, friends are just people waiting to backstab you any second, I don't believe in friends, so I'm politely trying to declined it, so no. I will not sit with you at lunch"Eve said coldly"oh, okay..."I said with a frown on my face. So after a while of the school periods one came up that was called lunch"yay lunch!"April said excited, and I walked past Eve sitting alone declining everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys like my FanFiction! Love you all and stay daring!