"Why are you acting like this?" Uma asked confused, "We're just..." she tried again but Harry again cut her off, "No."

He said as his anger and hurt rose and he knew he had to leave the situation before he said something they'd both regret. He turned away from her and said, "Have fun with him."

"Harry!" Uma shouted as she raced to follow him. "Why aren't you listening to me?"

"Oh I don't know," he began sarcastically, "Maybe because you broke a promise."

"I didn't mean to!" She said as she tried to grab him but he shook her off.

"A promise is a promise," he said and looked down to glare at her, "and we're supposed to keep our promises."

"I know," Uma said the guilt starting to take root in her.

Harry was quiet for a bit and then something else occurred to him, "I just don't get how you let him in but you couldn't let me."

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

Harry shook his head as he stopped to look at her. "How can I be your number one, if you put him before me?"

"Harry..." Uma sighed.

******************************************************************************************************************

"What are you doing here?" Harry glared.

"I'm here to give you some advice," Jake said as he crossed his arm and glared at him, "And I've been assigned to you for the day."

"I don't need advice from you," Harry growled as he stormed out of his dorm room.

"Actually you do," Jake said as he followed a fuming Harry.

"Why do you say that, Royal Guard Dog?" Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Because I know things you don't. Especially about Uma."

"If you couldn't tell. We're in a little bit of a spat," Harry laughed bitterly.

"One that you caused by not listening," Jake said.

"Whatever," Harry said, "She doesn't seem to care to fix it. She's too busy with him."

"She doesn't like him, like the way you're thinking."

"Doesn't seem that way."

"Only because you haven't looked," it was Jake's to roll his eyes.

"Ooh I have," he mumbled, "it sure looks like it," his heart felt like it was ripping apart as he kept picturing them together.

"That's not dating in Auradon."

Harry remained silent.

"You're letting your jealousy get the best of you," Jake continued

"Jealousy?" Harry asked.

"Oh right," Jake shook his head, "Jealousy wasn't a word on the Isle." He then proceeded to explain what jealousy meant. Harry listened and nodded as he realized that what he was feeling was jealousy.

"Well that doesn't make up for what she did."

"You never gave her a chance to explain..."

Harry turned to Jake and said the one thing that has been bugging him about the whole situation. "Why him?" He asked, "Why not me?"

******************************************************************************************************************

Harry heard a knock on his dorm and went to open it. The next thing he knew he was being shoved back in the room and the door was closed behind him. He looked at the familiar shade of real braids and frowned.

"So now you want to talk?" Harry growled.

"Well I've been trying to talk to you but you've been avoiding me." Uma said.

"I had good reason," Harry looked away from her.

"No you really don't," Uma shook her head, "but that's a topic for another time. Sit." She demanded as she pointed to his bed.

He sat.

Excited for what's to come?? Me too! But it'll be a while before I can sit and start these. And just so you know these aren't final but they are going in the directions I plan for them to go as soon as I start writing them. By the way this was uploaded on my phone so I'll fix the mistakes later.

Anyways thanks for all the reads and votes, you guys are amazing!

-TheOnly