Shobanam- The Wedding Night

Start from the beginning

As a King, as a Queen, we always are surrounded by responsibilities. But between us, in our privacy, we are not king or queen. This moment is ours to enjoy. Me as an ordinary girl and you as my husband. Deal?

She asked unsure. But Amarendra did not answer her and took her in his arms, in a very tight hug. She put her hands around his neck and pulled him in her more. Then he pulled apart cupping her cheek.

Amarendra: Devasena! Nenu ninnu choosinappudu anukunna nuvve na Rani ani. Kani ippudu oka purushudu ga cheptunna.. Ne kanna naku vere evaru bharya avaleru.

When I saw you, I thought you were the perfect Queen for me. But now as a Man I confess that beside you, no one can be my WIFE!

He stood there with his vastra flying in the night air. His bare chest puffed in pride looking at his wife. Devasena looked up at his eyes that were brimming with emotions that he could not word. So she just gave him a nudge that made him land on the simple flower decorated bed there. But Amarendra who already saw the glint in her eyes expected this. So he tugged her along holding her waist. But he took care not to let her land on the bed hard. So she landed on him. He winced again.

Amarendra: Devasena! Enti aa korakadalu!

Why are you biting!

Devasena: Prateekaram!

Revenge.

She chuckled and bent down to his face. Well he expected something. But what she did startled him. She put her lips on his moustache and pulled them with her teeth.

Amarendra: Aah! Devasena! Mari minchipotunnav!

You are crossing your limits.

Devasena: Alaga?

Really?

Then he smirked. The twinkle in his eyes warned her of the retribution. But before she could act on it he flipped her and now she was laying beneath him. He raised his eyebrow while she just shrugged.

Amarendra: Ekada thamari veera prathapalu?

Now where are you guts?

But devasena was beyond games now. For once, she was just a woman of her Man and wanted to exercise her rights. She just put her hands on his bare chest. Well, she did not have robes to fist. So she just put pressure on her hand as she felt his heartbeat race beneath her fingers. Her other hand went around his waist pinning him on her. But he took care not to put all his weight on her.

Devasena: Inka choodala na prathapalu?

Do you want to see more?

She asked. He just stared and then she winked. That exaggerating wink that he always showered on her, this time she did that to him. His eyes went wide and she smirked. Man he was caught! This was one woman in the world he had fortune to marry!

Amarendra: Choostha.. chooopista!

I will see and show.

And he bent to her face. His lips gently grazed her forehead and then cheeks leaving fire trails on her body. Her lips trembled and her eyes fluttered close as he neared her petal like soft lips. As his manly lips closed on her soft ones, it was like going home!

The starlit sky twinkled at the union of these two soulmates and a falcon rounded above them and left for its nest singing happily.

The morning sun rose beautifully spilling its warmth all over. Its naughty rays penetrated and disturbed a peacefully sleeping Amarendra. He squinted his eyes and adjusted his vision only to feel a hand pulling him closer to some warmth. He turned his head and saw a beautiful sight.