The Fun of Begins

Adam, Rebecca, Julie and I was in Julie bedroom reading the  magazine about our favorite pop star Christina Smith. Julie and Rebecca was on Julie's bed as I and Adam are on a beanbag chair each.

"Christina Smith thinks it's best if she took a brake of being famous pop star to go to school." Rebecca repeat what the article say about her.

"We super lucky that she decided to come here!" Julie said as she go into a daydream about Christina Smith being in school with us.

"Yes we are because she is so hot!" Adam said as I gave him a high five to agree with him.

"You guys are such pigs for just thinking that!" Rebecca said as she and Julie rolled their eyes at us in disgust.

"Oh come Rebecca! Give us a brake and you are hot too!" Adam said as he up and gave her a quick hug making her turn red.

"Shut up Adam and Julie aren't you going to help me out here!" Rebecca said.

"I would but that already happened to me. So I'm good and have fun with Adam." Julie said as she grabbed the magazine out of Rebecca and started to look through it again.

"Well Julie you never it could happen again if you want it to!" I said to her in whisper when I was close to her ear. Then I kissed her right cheek.

"Umm... Jeremy leave me alone!" Julie said in discomfort as she tried to control her blush creeping it's way to her cheeks.

"What did you two do while we were home?" Rebecca asked as she and Adam stand next to us.

"Nothing!" Julie said really fast making them know we did something which we did.

"Girl talk now and you two go out and buy us so popcorn, soda, candy and go rent movies that we will all like!" Rebecca said in a super sweet voice that we all know to take it seriously. Rebecca's voice scares all of us in the room too.

"Yes my Lady Rebecca!!!" We all said simultaneously. Then I and Adam rush outside to get what miss scary ask us to get.

"That was scary!" I say as I sighed in relief to get out of there.

"Yeah it was but that's nothing if I want go out with her!" Adam said.

Adam always had crush on Rebecca but it usually looked like one sided love. Rebecca have this look in her eyes whenever she looks at Adam. The look is love in her eyes which Adam also have in his eyes.

"You really do have it bad for Rebecca right!"

"Well maybe I do have it bad for her!" Adam said as we went into a movie rent store.

"What movie we should get?"

"Umm... The girls will want a romantic movie and we will want action."

"How about we go with a romantic movie because if we don't Rebecca will kill us!"

"She won't kill me but I don't know and yeah we should go with a romantic movie." Adam said as he looks through random movies as I did the same thing.

"No she will kill both us and how about my sister keeper!" I said as I pulled out a good movie I saw before.

"Is it good."

"Yeah it is. I like the movie."

"Okay then we will get it and let's pick scary movie too."

"Fine." I said then look through the movies again.

"Jeremy let's get this one too!" Adam said as he pulled out a movie call Insidious.

"Oh yeah we have to watch that!" I said then snatched it he movie from Adam hands. After I took from his hands I went the the check out table. I paid for the movies and then we walked out to the store to buy popcorn, soda and candy.

"Jeremy you go get candy as I get soda and popcorn." Adam said as he walked to the another side of the store. Then I went to get marshmallow, sour patch kids, and gummy bears. I also got Hershey bars for the girls.

"Adam you done?" I yelled across the store as I saw him with different kinds of sodas and popcorn.

"Yeah almost! I need to get Rebecca favorite soda!" Adam yelled back to me.

"Hurry up because if we don't hurry the girls will get mad!"

"Okay got it I'll be there in a second!"

"Do you what to pay half or for everything!? I asked.

"I guess I'll pay for everything since you paid for the movies!" Adam announced as he paid for everything.

"Let's see who runs faster to Julie's house!" I said then started to run to Julie's house in a hurry.

"Hey no fair!!!!" Adam yelled as he tried to keep up with me.

"Keep it up Adam!!"

"Slow down cheater!!"

"Never slow poke!"

"Watch out Jeremy!!!" Adam yelled as he pointed in front of me. I look in front to see that I was going to bump into someone. I quickly push myself and hit the light pole.

"Ouch that hurts!" I said as I rubbed my forehead.

"Are you okay Jeremy!?" Adam asked as he help me up from the ground. We then went back going to Julie's house but this time not running.

I opened the door to Julie's house and to see pillows and blankets on the floor. "Hey we are back and got the stuff!!" I and Adam announced as we walked into Julie's house.