As I get to Markelles house , I go get my suitcase and we walk back outside and he takes me to the airport .

"Thank you for letting me stay with you ." I smile and hug him .

"No problem , be safe ." He smiles and kisses my head and I walk inside and wait to get on the plane .

Lonzo Ball
As of right now I just got back home from practice and I'm tired as hell .

As I walk inside I see Leo eating .

"Where's your brother ?" I ask him setting my keys on the counter .

"Upstairs in his room , Denise is here too ." He says and I nod and walk upstairs .

"Hey Denise what you doing in here ?" I ask her as I walk in my room .

"Lonzo , this is unfair ." She says .

"What's unfair Denise ?" I say setting my bag down .

"This Lonzo I deserve to be your wife Lonzo , I should've had Leo and you know that ." She says .

"Denise don't start please ." I say .

"Lonzo you love me and you know it ." She says putting my hands on her ass .

"Denise stop ." I say pulling my hands away as she still grabs me .

Jada Ball
As i walk inside I see Leo eating and I kiss his head .

"Hey baby where's jr and your dad ?" I smile .

"Upstairs in there room ." He says and I nod and walk upstairs , but as i was walking upstairs I see Denise holding on to lonzo what the fuck is she doing here .

"What the fuck is going on here ?" I ask them and Lonzo whips his head towards me .

"You don't deserve any of this ." Denise says , is this bitch on drugs .

"Bro get out of my house why are you even here ?" I ask her .

"Because Lonzo wanted me to be here ." She says .

"No I needed you to help me with getting Jr I didn't say anything about you letting yourself into my house ." Lonzo says and I'm just taking off my earrings and ring cause I'm tired of this bitch .

"Denise leave now before i hurt you ." I say and Lonzo stands between us .

"Lonzo move the fuck out of my way ." I tell him .

"Denise you have legit 5 seconds before i beat the fuck out of you . " I say getting pissed off each second .

"5 ... 4 ... 3 ... 2 ... 1 " I say and push Lonzo out the way and grab her by her hair and drag her ass downstairs and outside and start punching her ass in the face .

"Jada stop bro ." He says picking me up and putting me over his shoulder .

"I better not catch your ass lacking hoe ." I say as he takes me inside .

"Get off of me Lonzo ." I say as he puts me down .

"What's wrong with you ?" He asks me .

"Your what's wrong with me that shit is disrespectful ." I tell him .

"Your being dramatic Jada . " he tells me .

"No fuck you honestly ." I say storming upstairs and slamming the door .

"Jada open the door man ." He tells .

"No and to think I went to go get my tubes untied to make you happy ." I tell him.

"Jada let me explain baby please . " he tells me and I open the door .

"You have 3 minutes ." I tell him .

"Babe I didn't do anything with her I swear you know I wouldn't hurt you anymore ." He tells me .

"I promise Jada . " he tells me .

"I don't want her in my house again ." I tell him and he nods and kisses me .

"I've missed you ." He smiles and I do the same .

"I've missed you more ." I tell him and kiss him one more time .

"So when we going have this baby ?" He smirks at me and I laugh .

"Give me time okay ." I smile at him and he picks me up and kisses me again .

"I love you ."

"I love you more ." I tell him and wrap my hands around his neck .

||Jada Low Key sneaky , But thoughts ? Comment and let me know.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||