Prologue

Have you ever wanted to be in a place of happiness yet loneliness? Have you ever wanted to be in a place of light that shows some darkness? Have you wanted to be in a place that displays white but still black? It knows, he knows, she knows, everyone knows about this land. Some call it a land abandoned by God. Others call it a place abandoned by the Devil. Most even say that this place is a sanctuary but still a living hell. You can compare and see this for yourself but very few enter such a land that the sick and suffering call haven. Heaven, hell, or purgatory/limbo, whatever you may call it, drifts through the minds of all who seek such a land in which some call non-existent or real. Do remember this, it's a forbidden land and cannot be entered through, unless "invited" by him. I was one of the people to seek such a place, and after I have seen it for myself, my reality is now twisted in a way that I never saw it before. Call me mad or insane as you wish, but reality is not always what it seems and everyday we see or learn something new. As a wise man once said, "As we go by life, key events in our small, but big lives, happen. The future tends to unfold, causing new problems and events to appear and when problems appear so will despair." I didn't expect it to be this way, and so did the others who tried to come here, but it happened and so I will tell you of my journey to this mysterious place of what is known as the Frozen Forest.