hee whath!?!? Ft. Deniel and phel

Dunald wees hittin dah bong wehn hee deceeded to meek breetan party ofe emareca.

Breetan wees v upset so dunald heed a meating whith de moose.t imirtint britss en de wurlld

Den howelling n phel lestermite .

Dunald weent 2 da meeding whith a beeg dilllldo nand ea cumputer whith Ye sims 4 dil howeteller ep weeher daen cellad us dildosssd reedy uup on hees cum puter.

He deesnt knuw wat meedingalings r. He's neevar gone b3f0r. Hee jus weent 2 c huw secxy they r en real-- wait leet's bee(movie) millealneals-- en real irl.

Hee thug ought et meent hee wees gunna geeet lucke sky walker eyyyy. Heee nvr weent bfr bc all de ppl weer ugley. And heed small dicks. Like grow teehm biggier.

-when dan and phil came (pun fucking ((again pun intended)) intended) (also I'm tired of typing weird imma type normal)-

Dan came ;);) in and saw the table length dildo. It was the size of this table.

Dan said it was too much but phil came in, saw the dildo and said "mines bigger

Dan said it was too much but phil came in, saw the dildo and said "mines bigger." He pulled out his dick and it was rlly hard n long like 37 inch yeah totally. and dan pulled his out and it was 16 inch only. Dunald laughed, walked over to the other side of the room and said nothing, taking his dick out.

200

INCHES

LONG..

Er than 120.

80 inch, dumb mutha fucker

They didn't have to use the dildo except for the one who was blowing someone and who was watching.

Btw they did this in front of every one in the press cum Frence.

And they did it for a year and a half. In which he wasn't even kicked out of office.

Why would they? They see a dick that big you're gonna keep some respect.

Don't fuck with that dick

No wait.

Do.

He'd like that. When people blow him he makes a face like this

 When people blow him he makes a face like this

He sucks while you blow. Speaking of which, back on track...

Dan's blowing Dunald while dans being fucked in the ass by Phil's big juicy cock. Dunalds rubbing Dan's pussy and cock, he has both shh.

Everyone climaxed 38276387 times within then and then after they were all done, except dunald, he was still unsatisfied, slit their throats while they were fucking and still jumping during.

He jerked off to this really hard, came on their faces 7 times, and fucked Phil's ass, because why not, while phil and dan were still alive, but bleeding out, they all came once more on this fukc FUCKKK train and dan and phil collapsed and finally died.

Dunald cut of their dicks (and Dan's pussy just go with it) and kept them in the storage room. That was secretly full of nothing.

But.

Dildos.

And turned on his computer and fucked Dan's dead but still lively pussy, put Phil's dick in his ass, and listened to the Internet is here and never stopped cumming (until the next chapter which takes place in 2019.)

Cool cool.