Your Mine Now... (21+)

Y/N P.O.V

I heard a knock on the door and walked down stairs. I opened it to see yoongi, my bad Mr.Min.

Y: Eww go away.

I tried to close the door but he pushed it open with his hand. One single hand. Gosh how weak am I. Don't answer that..

M: Kitten did you pack your things.

Y: *sigh* yes mr.min.

M: It's yoongi..

Y: what?

M: My real name is yoongi. just call me that when were not in the office. Now come on.

He grabbed your suitcase from you and went to his car. You followed but said goodbye to your house first.

Y: Goodbye home. *whispers* i'll be back love.

You two left and headed to the bar for the mission. honestly you were nervous about your plan with yoongi. You walked inside and walked into the crowd to loose yoongi. When the coast was clear you went to the bar and didn't see him there.

Y: Give me an apple martini please

The bar tender nodded to you and gave you the drink. 

2 HOURS LATER

It had been two hours and you managed to dodge yoongi every time he came around. You had about 7 apple martinis and were drunk af. You phone began to ring so you answered it and it was him.

M: Were the hell did you go!

He sounded mad but what did you care, you were drunk.

Y: Oh i'm still here i'm just having fun-

Somebody took the phone from you.

??: She's having fun with me. May I also add to not to leave your toys alone.

M: Jaebum??!

J: Yes yoongi?

He hung up the phone and looked at you.

M: He hasn't hurt you has he princess.

( Your are legit wasted right now I'm sorry for all the stupid stuff you say lol)

You began to cry.

Y: H-he made move out o-of my house!

J: Aww poor baby it's okay princess you can stay with me you don't have to stay with him anymore.

Jaebum pulled you to follow him to his car and you did.

Y/N: Ey were we goin?

J: My house princess. Your "friend" has something of mine that he needs to return so I'm gonna keep you as my toy until he gives it back.

Y/N: I'm sorry wae? I wasn't listening. Damn why are you so hot?

He chuckled at your comment and you leaned over kissing his neck.

J: I like you princess.

Y/N: I like you too, your hot.

He pulled over the car and pulled you onto his lap.

J: Is this how you wanna play princess.

You nodded and kissed him.

J: You taste good princess.

His hands moved up under you dress and he caressed your butt before slapping it making you moan lightly. Then you were pulled off of him.

J: Yoongi do you have to reuin everything?

Y: She is mine and mine only...

He suddenly kissed you out of nowhere.

He pulled away and you smirked.

Y/N: Your a good kisser.

He dragged you back to his car putting you in.

YOONGI P.O.V

Y: Just leave her alone. Here is you stupid money.

J: I don't want money anymore i want her now.

Yoongi punched him in the face and left.

Y: Over my dead body you bastard...

Y/N P.O.V

He came back and sat in the car. He pulled you onto his lap.

Y: You like to make me angry and get in trouble don't you?

Y/N: Yes daddy~

You leaned forward and kissed his neck.

Y: Princess.... I'm warning you to stop I'm not gentle...

Y/N: I'm okay with that daddy.

He kissed you and pushed you back into your seat.

Y/N: Daddy please i need you...

Y: Wait till we get home...

He sped back to the mansion while you continued to rub his dick through his pants.

Y: Y-Y/N if you don't stop i will pull this car over and fuck you right now...

Y/N: That's what i want daddy.. Please fuck me now daddy, please i need you..

You sped up your movements and he sped up the car. You arrived at the mansion and he lifted you after the car and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He carried you up stairs like that while kissing you. He kicked the door open with his foot and placed you on the bed. He removed your dress. You had nothing on underneath

Y: Kitten your body is beautiful.

He then removed his clothes. You both were naked. He put a condom on and went back to you.

Y/N: Daddy fuck me hard please... Please daddy~

He smirked and thrusted into you causing you to moan his name loudly.  He repeated his movements going faster every time you moaned his name. You felt you stomach twist.

Y/N: Yoongi.... I-I'm gonna c-cum

Y: M-me... t-too

He thrusted harder and hit your g-spot causing you to scream his name and cum. He cam not long after you.

Y: Y/N, i love you... i am in love with you...

Y/N: I love you too yoongi i may not show it when im sober but i have a crush on you.

kissed you forehead and you both went to sleep.