You were recording a buzzfeed unsolved video when they answer questions about the most recent episode. It was kinda hard to be a camera person cause you laughed really easy and Shane was hilarious. That's why he was one of your best guy friends, along with Eugene.

After recording you were walking back to your desk and ally wasn't there but that was normal.

//time skip cause I don't know what I'm doing///

You were so bored you would usually have loads of videos to record but they have them covered.

Ally came over laughing.

"What?" You asked.

"Oh nothing, so what are you doing? I'm going to be doing a video with Zach for buzzfeed blue you?" She asked.

"Um well the crew just texted me saying I need to get my two closest guy friends in the office with me, so I'm kinda worried cause that's Shane and Eugene," you said chuckling at the end.

She laughed as well.

//mini time skip//

You walked around till you found the snack room and found Shane.

"Hey Shane, you me and Eugene are going to be in a video together for the main channel so you should head over there," you said.

Usually people wouldn't be so calm cause no one told them And it interfere with something they're doing but Shane just said okay and left.

You then walked over to Eugenes desk. "Hey Eugene were going to be doing s video together right now if you want to come," you said.

"Sure," Eugene said almost immediately.

The three other try guys made dog whistles.

"Shane's going to be there too," you added on to make them stop before you got really embarrassed.

//time skip to when you guys start the video//

" so y/n we wanted to give you some screen time cause you're not in that many videos, so we asked you to get your two closest guy friends correct?" The camera man said. Otherwise known as Tim cause you did shoots with him. (Made him up btw)

"Yeah," you plainly say as Eugene and Shane sat next to you.

"So we thought on Tuesday  Eugene comes over and picks out your outfit, Wednesday   Shane does, Tuesday they both help, and Friday they do your makeup," they said.

You wee shocked as you didn't know what to expect.

Eugene was smiling at the camera after hearing what he got to do and Shane was doing a evil little smile.

"Your kidding right??" You started. "Eugenes probably going to make me look fancy, I don't even know what Shane's going to do but the look on his face isn't promising, and seeing the videos that you guys tried to do makeup im scared for Friday," you said.

//more time skips brought to you by Daniel and philly//

There was a knock at your front door. You didn't bother to open it cause ally was awake.

"Y/N ITS FOR YOU!" She screamed.

You got up with messy hair and sweatpants. You opened your bedroom sort to have your dog run out and your cat slowly behind you. You stretched as you say Eugene recording on his phone cause they didn't allow you to take a volg camera home.

"Good morning," he started.

"Bad morning," you said groggily. Walking up to him and putting your head on his shoulder.

"Oh come on let's see what you have," he said walking to your room with you.

"I didn't clean my room so sorry," you said walking in.

Nikki ran in and jumped on your bed.

You opened your closet to many cloths most of them you didn't even wear. After a few minutes Eugene came out with this.

 After a few minutes Eugene came out with this

"Oh I forgot about this dress. This is actually a nice outfit," you said yawning at the end.

He laughed.

"You should get ready for work," he said leaving.

(Guys don't worry actual stuff is going to happen soon)