Chapter 2

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earl

"Mia, can you please shut up?"

"Nope! I'm gonna talk the whole way. I have so many questions!" She said.

"Oh my god what do you want to know? Oh wait, I already know! You wanna know if Tyler's single don't you?" I said mockingly.

She blushed and socked my arm.

"OUCH!" I yelled.

"Haha thats what yo big lipped ass gets! So how long 'til we get to the OF store clown?" She said laughing.

"We'll be there in a hour dont worry Tyler will be there!" I said laughing.
Bam. There came another punch straight to my shoulder.

1 more hour and I'm free. This bitch is beyond crazy.

Tyler

My phone vibrated

It was Nicki. My ex. What the hell did this hoe want? I dumped her ass!

Nicki: hay Ty wanna come over (;

Me: no I dont wanna catch an infection fuck outta here with that we are done and over with.

Nicki: FUCK U TYLER. ILL SEE YOU SOON !

This bitch is STANKY as fuck! She couldn't keep her legs closed when we dated and I doubt anything has changed. Besides the only girl I've been thinking about is Mia.
Fuck it. Ima hit her up.

Tyler : hey Mia um... Its Tyler Earls friend.

Mia: hey ! It's been forever how are you fag? (;

Tyler: AHAHA im good how are u?

Mia: IM great(; I cant wait to see you an the guys later ! IM like an hour away with earl.

Fuck. Shes coming and I'm excited as fuck! I've liked her forever I can't believe this!

Fifteen minutes passed by and I snapped out of my thoughts. Fuck I forgot to reply.

Tyler: sorry I was helping Hodgy I cant wait to see you. We should hang out fag prepare to get attacked when I see your bitch ass (;

Mia: lmao sure i'll get those hand's when I see you bye T (;

Oh my god. This is gonna be fucking great, fuck i needa get ready gotta be looking fresh for her.

I'm acting so fucking sus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comments?