but oppa! -She begged me with those eyes of an abandoned dog.

he already said no, love, so bye! - a voice that I know well said behind me.

I look back and see yuju!

fuck...

she kisses me quickly and pushes away the girl that was insisting on.

You're beautiful, sweetheart. -I took her in my arms, and I placed my hands on her waist.- But I think you look even more beautiful without this dress -I said and she smiled shyly.

did you ... Did you cut and dye your hair? Liked it. -I said, she was even more beautiful.

Thank you babe! -She smiled and gave me a badge.

Come on, I want to show you something. -I pulled her to a place I separated, just ours. the fireworks would start at any moment, it was the perfect time to ask her.

Yuju:

I thought you had stopped with this story of pulling me through the woods. -I said, smiling.

why? it's so much fun!- he said.

we arrived at the back of his house, where the party did not reach, the lawn was wet because os the wet weather, and there were few lights, actually the light that had been coming from a distant point, but before I could see what Indeed was, jungkook closed my eyes with a piece of cloth he took out of the pocket of his blazer.

Should I be worried? -I asked.

never ... -he whispered in my ear.

we walked a few more steps, all I could hear was the noise of the grass at my feet, suddenly we climbed into something, and now it didn't seem like I was walking on the grass, it was something harder, like wood.

We stopped and I waited for him to take the fabric from my eyes.

jungkook? -I asked since it was silence.

Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts, you blindfold me makes me think of many things we could do. -He said behind me and I smiled, always a playboy.

I felt the fabric leave my face but I still had not opened my eyes. I slowly blinked and my vision was coming into focus again.

 I slowly blinked and my vision was coming into focus again

Babe... -I said without believing what I saw, it was all so simple and so beautiful, just to think that he did something like that for me, it made me happier. he led me to the chair pulling it to me sit down, and then he sat in the chair in front of me, he took my hands in his and looked into my eyes.

yuju ... in a few minutes will make a year that we are together, we go through many things, we know and experience new things, we cry for each other, we fight, we laugh with each other. I have to admit that this year was the most incredible of my life, because for the first time I did not felt alone and empty, I felt that I had someone to worry about and someone who cared about me.

you taught me how to love, how love for real without fear, made me understand that love hurts, but also heals, and that we need more than empty relationships to constitute a life. I thank you for being my girlfriend, but I do not want it anymore...

oh mgod, is he going to break up with me ??? my heart quickened, and the blood left my face, leaving me pale.

I do not want any more- he continued.

Jungkook:

I want to make a life with you, where our baby can grow up with two parents who love him so much, together we're strong. i want to woke up on your side every day, to lie down every day at your side, to hug you knowing that I will have a safe place to return and that I can be this safe place for you too.

I got up and walked over to her, slowly kneeling down and picking up the box in my pocket.

let me be your safe place - As I spoke, tears streamed down her pretty face.

Jung Yuju do you want to marry me?