1

London Brooks
I wake up to the sound of my phone going off a thousand times , So I sit up and unlock my phone and see buzzfeed made a Instagram post about me and my ex boyfriend Odell Beckham , We were together for 2 years , until I found out he cheated on me with one of my best friends .

Buzzfeed

Liked by LB4 , Izzy_morris , Obj , LBFanpage and 56,789 others

Buzzfeed || Who else misses the OBJ x LB2 Moments they were one of my favorite couples .

Comments disabled.

I'm kind if happy the disabled the comments , I really hate seeing our fans talk about the old us .

As I get out of bed , I walk to the bathroom , pee , wash my face , brush my teeth and Walk to my closet and look for an outfit for tonight , Today i am attending my best friend , Lonzo Ball , basketball game , he's accomplished so much in his life and we've been besties since freshmen year , So you already know I gotta be his number one supporter .

As of right now I'm heading over to his new apartment , Him and Our other good friend Dmo , Just got .

As I walk to his apartment I make a beat on the door .

"Yeah they call me LB ." I rap as Lonzo opens the door .

"Yeah ." He says hyping me up.

"You know me ." I continue .

"Okay ." He smiles .

"My bestfriend Zo2 , Fuck a Charlie ." I say and he laughs and hug me .

"I've missed you ugly . " I smile .

"I've missed you too what's up with you and ole boy?" He asks me .

"He cheated on me with Charlotte ." I tell him .

"Oh hell nah tell that nigga to throw them hands asap ." He says and I laugh and sit down on his couch .

"You want something to eat ?" He asks me .

"Nah I'm good ." I smile and he runs back into his room and starts to get ready .

As I was scrolling through Twitter I see Dmo over my shoulder snooping .

"Snooping ass ." I say and he laughs and hugs me .

"How you been girl ?" He asks me .

"I've been good , tired if anything , modeling got me up 24/7 ." I tell him .

"Thats good though , cause you focusing on your job , not these little boys ." He says and I laugh and nod .

"You right ." I smile and we continue to talk .

As of right now we're in Zo's wagon headed to his game , I can't wait to see him play in his official first season basketball game .

Kyle Kuzma
As of right now me and my other team mates are shooting around until the game starts , Tonight is my first season official game , I'm ready to go out here and give it all I got .

As we were shooting around I see my bro Zo , Dmo and Some fine ass girl walk in behind them , She look familiar though .

"Aye bro ." I smile and we do our handshake.

"What's good ." Zo says stretching a little bit .

"Who's that girl ?" I ask him .

"Who ?" He laughs .

"That girl that walked in behind you ." I ask him and he laughs .

"That's my bestfriend London Brooks ." He says .

"She got a boyfriend ?" I ask him and he laughs as we shoot around .

"Nah bro I got you though , I'll see what I can do ." He laughs and I do the same and we continue shooting .

London Brooks
Right Now I'm sitting behind the guys bench and this light skinned guy keeps looking back at me .

"I'm Kyle ." He tells me and I roll my eyes .

"I'm uninterested now be gone ." I say brushing him off , Shouldn't he be paying attention to his basketball game .

"Damn Shorty it's like that ." He laughs and I just roll my eyes and continue to pay attention to Zo playing .

As of right now the Lakers won and I couldn't be more proud of Zo , He was working his ass off .

"Good job bestfriend ." I smile hugging him .

"Thank you ." He says .

"Hey Zo And London can we get a picture of you two real quick ?" Cassey asks us and we nod and pose for a picture .

"Alright I'll be back ." Zo says walking to the locker room and I wait with Dmo .

As me and Dmo were talking Zo , Brandon Ingram , and that Kyle guy , walk up to us .

"What'd up Dmo ." Brandon and the other guy says .

"Nothing y'all played really good tonight specially you Kuzma ." Dmo says

"Well you know me and Zo had the light skin connection going you feel me ." He smiles and I just roll my eyes and get on my phone .

"L meet Kyle , Kyle meet London Brooks Victoria Secret model and Low Key rapper ."Zo says and I look up and start laughing .

"Oh trust me I've already met him ." I tell Zo .

"I'm Brandon ." He says and I smile at him .

"London ."I tell him and he nods .

"Why aren't you mean to him ?" Kevin asks me .

"Because he doesn't seem to much of a fuckboy unlike you ." I tell him and So laughs and we walk outside to his truck .

Kyle Kuzma
"Bro She's mean to me and only me why is that ?" I ask Zo .

"Usually when she's mean like that she got a slight thing for you but She's like that to everyone , And she just got out of a 2 year relarionship ." Zo tells me , I gotta get to know shorty .

"Bro talk to her for me I'm feeling her ." I tell him and he laughs .

"I'll try bro ." He tells me and we do our handshake .

"Ight light skin connection out ." He laughs and I walk to my car and drive home , London got my thoughts in a bundle if I'm honest .

||What's MFK Good guys I'm back with a Kyle Kuzma book , But thoughts comment and let me know .

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||