Mysterion x Reader - Safe

Dear Lovely Reader,

This is a request I have done for a friend of mine, she is super sweet and awesome! Anyways, this is for her, please comment bellow and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Angel!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V (you are 10 years old OK?) 

It happened again... why do I have to get bullied just because of the lose of my parents? Can't I have a little happiness? Is that too much for me to ask for? I looked out of the open window, a window that lead to a dorm where all my other sisters slept. I crawled towards it, making sure not to wake anyone else up. I wouldn't want them to be tired all day tomorrow, without them I would have already given up on life, they told me the bright side of things and not to worry. I still got horribly beaten though, they only looked after me when the battle was over and I lost, they lift me back onto my own two feet and assure me that everything was going to be OK even if they couldn't stop the abuse. I loved them dearly for that little bit of comfort, I couldn't go on living without them.     

After reaching the window I started searching for a star, it was quite dark out with hardly any stars in the sky but the moon was still glowing brightly. I looked wondrously at the moon thinking of how it matched the ray of hope my new family gave me when I was in the dark. While I thought of my current life, in a daze my vision drifted to a star beside the moon and once I knew what I was staring at, I began to recite a little poem I was taught in class to make sure that my wish would come true and also started to pray.

' Star light, star bright the first star,

I wish tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might have my wish, 

I wish tonight...'

" Dear lord, please, I only wish for one thing. If it isn't too much to ask for, I would like to ask if you could bring a guardian angel to earth and give it a mission to protect my family from the abuse of the bullies at school. They have been suffering more then I have and I want them to be happy after what they did for me. Please, please, please. I promise I won't wish for anything else ever again." I focused as hard as I could on my wish my wish, thinking that if I focused hard enough my wish would come true. I slowly went back to bed after thinking too hard and managed to get myself sleepy. Please... can you give us the best-est guardian angel you've got...

? P.O.V 

I watched and listened as she wished for the protection of her siblings as I thought of how beautiful and big her heart is. She was heading to bed now, leaving the window open and slowly closing her vibrant (e/v) orbs as her head rested upon her soft pillow. I thought it was a perfect chance to get a better look at her so I waited until she was asleep and stepped into her shared room - well more like dorm. She slept close to the window making it easier for me to escape if things went wrong.

" Wish granted (y/n)." I confirmed, stroking her cheek as she lean't into my hand smiling faintly. 

- 5 years later - 

Reader's P.O.V 

My wish was fulfilled and my family wasn't in any sort of danger, not even me and it was all because of the guardian angel that protected us, he didn't look like a guardian angel though wearing a cape with a hood that had a question mark springing on top of it, hiding his face and all, he didn't come across as much of an angel but he fit the role of one just right. He said his name was Mysterion and swore to protect all of us the day after I made my wish and was about to get beat up again but he saved me! Saying that I was 'off limits',I fell deeply in love with him which wasn't mush of a problem since he appeared to be around my age. I am now 15 years old, about to walk out of the orphanage I grew so found of and live with my new, adoptive parents. They were a sweet couple that couldn't have a child of their own because my new mother was infertile therefore unable to have any children of her own. I thought it was horrible that they couldn't have a child of their own but that made me just as determined to make them happy and become the child they wished they had.  

" We're going to miss you so much." my sisters cried hugging me as my brothers smiled sadly too prideful to shed any sort of embarrassing emotion, I giggled at that, typical.

" I'm going to miss you too...I promise that I won't forget to send letters so no worries OK?" I promised.

" You better." they sniffed, stepping away from me so that I could get my suitcase. 

" It's time to go (y/n)!" 

" COMING!" I faced my family, " good-bye, take care!" 

I walked away and headed out the door with my foster parents, almost crying as I replayed all the good memories I had with my siblings. I stepped into the car and faced my new mum and dad. 

" You're going to love it in South Park! The folk there are lovely you'll also going to attend High school which you don't have to get a uniform for." my mother reassured. I smiled at her, she was so kind to me. 

? P.O.V 

I followed the car back to South Park and to a house a few blocks away from mine and school. Don't tell me she's going to high school, if she is then that would make it easier to keep an eye on her but also troublesome. This is going to be- wait! Is she crying? I swear I heard sobbing! I climbed a tree to the window of her room, an action that reminded me of her wish. 

Her window was open and I clearly saw her weeping on the bed, curled up into a ball. I have to do something, I can't bare seeing her like this. I put on my voice changer and approached her trembling figure. 

" It's okay," I said, as her head shot up, her face tear stained as her beautiful (e/c) became red and puffy from crying, " their staying strong for you, thinking that you're happy and that this is what's best for you." I stated as she wiped her eyes.

Reader's P.O.V 

"Is that true?" I asked, as I stood up still wiping away the tears and blinking away the ones that attempted to fall. 

" Yes." it was a simple answer but it gave me comfort. I didn't know what came over me but I suddenly hugged him, I was so thankful he was here with me. I felt perfectly safe with him by my side. 

He was tense at first but soon relaxed into my embrace and wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me closer. Through the years I grew to love him as more than a close friend that protected me and my siblings, I couldn't help it he matched the exact description of my dream guy. He was a protector, a great fighter, openly forward, caring, kind, sweet and mysterious. He was everything I could ever wish for, it's... it's like destiny!

" Thank you, thank you for everything..." I whispered in the crook of his neck, taking in his sweet, muscular aroma and savoring his intoxicating scent. Leaning back, I stared into his mysterious, deep blue eyes, I could stare into them all day if I wanted to and solve the mystery behind their mysterious glow. He pulled me closer after a moment of comfortable silence and kissed my forehead, making me blush and look up at him. He was taller and his lips were right in front of my forehead. " I-I feel like I should thank you properly...for everything you've done..." I said, hoping he'd get the idea of what I wanted. He just smiled and closed the gap between us, capturing my lips whilst sending a shock through my body capturing me and bringing me into a blissful daze, I didn't want it to end but he pulled away a few moments after. 

" I would do anything to keep you safe." he concluded with a sincere voice and gentle smile.

" I love you" I confessed, still flushed from the previous electrifying contact. 

" I love you too... always."