My creative writing

AN: In my school our English teacher assigns us creative writing every weekend. I might be posting some of these if I ever feel seriously compelled to share them, but here's one I did on "If Your Pet Could Talk What Would It Say?". Please comment and tell me if that last sentence was grammatically correct.
I don't have a pet. If I did I would have no idea what it would say, because animals don't talk. I just going to write why I think they would think. I assume all animals hate the human race, and I'm completely liable to think so. Wild animals would hate us because we destroy there habitats and consume them. Pets themselves or "human companions" would hate us because of the process of domestication. We are taking them from the wild are taking them from the wild and using them to entertain us. I'm pretty sure all animals are flipping us out in there heads, especially when we think they are say, and I quote" I love you." That's just my opinion on what animals think and what they probably would say to us. Of course animals are for some people, but not others.
AN: Yes, I actually turned that in. And I got a 💯 on it because it was a completion grade😏. This will be nmy update for the week unless I think of something else. I challenge all of you to use this prompt and creates story or at least give your opinion on it.