A beautiful face, Its never been clear

Gasping she ran to my side ........

Juliet POV

Gasping she ran to my side and stared. Stared at the mirror. Stared at the razor. Stared at the blood. But mostly, she stared at me. Looking back at the blood she grabbed me by my waist, she pulled me over to her. Walking over to the sink she turned on the cold tap.

Inna Pov

Turning on the tap, I just stare into the mirror. Thinking. Who's fault was it? Was it my fault for not asking Juliet if she was okay with me going out? No that's wouldn't be right. That would make Juliet a control freak. And she doesn't like being a control freak.

Why did she do this was my biggest question. Was I not treating her right?? Did she hate me? Was she scared of me?

I look up at Juliet's face and just seeing her face looking so emotionless. So empty. Like she was not alive or living just surviving.

It breaks me to see her like this. I just wanna cry. She is never okay anymore. And it scares me to think that one day I could go out and I could come back to Juliet hanging. Or laying with a gun next to her. Or in a bath of her own blood. It scares me.

She has a beautiful face I don't know why she would do this. It's never been clear. Then again I have never searched up hate accounts on Instagram. That would probably help with the reasons why she would do this.
I wonder what she's thinking about.

Is she thinking about hate? Is she thinking that she's a failure?? She isn't a failure she just couldn't take it no more.

Juliet POV

I'm such a fucking failure. How could I be so fucking stupid. Why did I even think about do this.

I let Inna down. I'm so dumb. I don't deserve Inna. I deserve to be dead in a ditch. Not here just surviving life.

Inna must hate me for this because I'm stupid enough to fucking listen to the haters. Why did I listen. I could've been so happy. Instead I decided to be a fucking idiot. I had to fucking listen. I should have known what they were was bullshit. But my stupid ass believe there words and photos. I got lip injections and skin care because of all the hate I got.

"Inna I'm so sorry"............