"Oh, here we go!" Franc yelled when the police pulled up on the sidewalk. "No traffic tickets to issue today? No one to pull over for swinging wide on a left-hand turn? Or is this a supportive friend party? For a cop who shot some poor fucker who wasn't even armed? Leave the people around here alone! They're good folks!"

"Who're the parents?" Terri said to the people at Kallum Casden's party. "Your child's missing?"

"Yes."

"I need your names and the name of your child."

"Beth and Gary Casden."

"Mr and Mrs Casden, when was the last time you saw...?"

"Cassie." The mother said.

"It was about an an hour ago," Gary Casden said.

"Okay, and what was she wearing?" Terri asked.

"Derek, why would you steal a little boy?" Freddie demanded. He lifted off the babay's hat, revealing her blonde curls. "Why would you steal a little girl and dress her up like a little boy?!"

"I wanted s boy, but there weren't any," Derek shrugged.

"Well, then back to my initial question," said Freddie. "Why would you steal a baby at all?"

"I miss Greg!" Derek exclaimed.

"What?"

"Who?" Stella asked.

"You took away Uncle Gregory!"

""Who's Uncle Gregory?" Stella asked again.

"Somebody we borrowed from Vin's nursing home," Freddie answered.

"He was my friend!"

"Derek, he was ninety."

"So?"

Freddie sighed, and decided to back to the subject at hand. "We have to take the child back. Where are her girl clothes?"

"I washed them," Derek replied.

Freddie opened the dryer and took out the Snow White costume. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed d when he realised they had shrunk. "You put it in the dryer?!"

"That's what you do after you wash something! Said Derek.

"We could put her in some of Lacy's clothes," Stella suggested.

"We can't bring a little girl back wearing different clothes!" Freddie said. "People will think we did something to her, something bad!"

...

"So are we just gonna wait out here?" Isla asked Lil.

"He's a chain-smoking pothead in a stress-induced situation, he'll be out soon," Lil replied, shivering from the cold air. They were standing outside the house of the man they planned on stealing a water heater from.

"What are we supposed to say?" Isla asked.

"I don't know, just play it cool," Lil replied.

"Play what cool?"

"Things people play cool...Jesus Isla." Lil's cell phone starting to ring.

"You've got your own cell?" Isla asked.

"Nah, some kid left it in the cafeteria," Lil smirked and answered it. "Hey, Kyle. Yeah, I'm at some dead lady's house trying to score a water heater. Meet me after?"

...

Vincent was getting out of the shower when Freddie come in in a rush "Hey Vin, I'm in a jam, can you watch her for fifteen minutes?" Freddie asked, putting Cassie down on the bathroom floor.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 03, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Shameless US Gender Benderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें