Sam Uley

~Sam's pov~

There she was, trying to reach the can of monster on the top shelf. I laugh to myself, I guess this is my chance. As I walk up behind her I grab the can for her, "what the fu-" my imprint was about to say as she turned to look up at me. I had seen her around before and I remember when I first saw her eyes, I knew she was the one. "Hey, heheh, it looked like you could use some help" I say in an amused tone, handing her the can. She smiled that breath taking smile of hers, "Well then, thank you.. uh, Sam was it?". I couldn't help but smile that she kinda knew my name and I nod, "you got that right miss..?", "oh! My name is Kaitlyn" she blushed. Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl, I thought to myself. "Pretty name, how about I take you to get some dinner?" I ask Kaitlyn confidently. I watch as her face lights up slightly, "oh, sure" she blushes and smiles adorably. "Alright, well lets get you checked out and then we can get some takeout" I say grabbing her hand and walking to the checkout with her.
~le time skip a few hours later~

~Kaitlyn's s pov~
After we got takeout we went to my apartment and talked about random things, every time he smiles I can't help but get all love-struck. His dark brown eyes are so easy to get lost in, like chocolate pools. "Kaitlyn? You in there?" I hear Sam chuckle while waving his hand in my face. "Huh? Oh! My bad heheh". Ugh I'm so awkward, "haha", he smiles, " um I gotta get going actually, could I get your number?" He sends me a smile. I handed him my phone, when he put his number in he handed me my phone and smiled, "thank you beautiful, text me and bye" he rushed out in one breath and kissed my cheek as rushes out the door leaving me in shock. I think I'm falling for Sam Uley.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey dudes, I hope this was good. Welllll, if you liked it leave a vote and/or a comment please, I would love you guys's opinions and tell me who you would like to see a oneshot about or whatever cx. Okai well thanks and see you in the next one.