Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites

Начните с самого начала

Yura yura yurameku hikari no tsubu

Kira kira kagayaki

koe wa tada yure anata e to

Donna toki demo kono uta hibiki watareba

Donna iro demo sunda sora ni kaete iku yo~

Koe wa tada yure kanata e to

Yumemiru kurage wa uta ka ne de

Kira kira kagayaku

Koe wa tada yure anata e to

She then finishes her sketch and headed home, unaware that Damon was watching her still. (yesh Stalker much?)

~8~8~8~

Stefan walks back into his room, pulling on a new shirt and saw Damon waiting for him, "How were try-outs? Did you make the team?" Damon asks him. Stefan just looks at him, "It's every emboldened how you reveal your soul." he states, Stefan vamp-flash over to him and tore his diary out of his hand. Damon just laughs, "What are you doing here?" Stefan asks him. "I've come to apologize. I've been doing some thinking, some soul searching, and I want us to start over." Damon tells him, But Stefan just looks at him, Damon stood up, "We need to put the past behind us, you're my little brother and if you want to live a normal happy human life, then I want that for ya, maybe I can do it too. I can learn to be a non-living... living person. Maybe that holds for both of us." Damon states, Stefan just looks at him, not believing a word.

Then Damon laughs, knowing he couldn't keep a straight face, pats Stefan on the back and walks across the room. "You know it doesn't have to be like this. Damon" Stefan states, "Of course it doesn't." Damon states and took the quill from the jar. "I saw Elena and Sammy today, BTW. That means by the way. Elena was at cheer-leading practice, she look so perky in her little short shorts. And Samathea, wearing her tight jeans, looking sexy as ever." Damon gloats, Stefan glares at him, "Simmer down, I didn't even go near them, I got my own cheerleader. Ooh, that reminds me, I got run, I have a date." he sets the quill back in the jar, "Sweaty palms, wish me luck." Damon smirks and left Stefan alone in his room.

~8~8~8~

Later that night, Samathea was cooking in the kitchen, noodles with sauce as Elena pulled out the bowls, "You explain it, last night, I'm watching 9o, a commercial break comes on and I'm like I bet its that phone commercial." Bonnie states, Samathea turns of the stove and place the pan on a cool part of the stove. "And then it was the guy and the girl with the Beng, then he flew to Paris and back?" Samathea asks her, pouring the noddles into the bowl. Bonnie looks at her, "How did you know that, you hardly ever watch any T.V at all?" Bonnie asks her, "Uh... lucky guess?" Samathea states setting the pot in the sink and takes the pot of sauce and pours it into bowl. "Bonnie that commercial is on a consent loop." Elena states. Samathea sighs and sets the pot in the sink. "Okay fine, how about this. Today, I'm obsessed with numbers, I keep seeing 8 14 and 22. how weird is that?" Bonnie asks them, the Gilbert twins, they looks at each other with smirks look back a Bonnie, "Maybe we should play the lottery." Elena states.

Bonnie glared at her, then at Samathea, "Have you talk to your grams?" Samathea asks her. "She's just going to say, I'm a witch. I don't want to be a witch, do you want to be a witch?" Bonnie complains. "I don't want to be a witch." they both answer, "Elena, putting the bought salad in a nice bowl won't fool anyone." Samathea tells her, Elena smirks at her, "Okay, serving spoons, where are the serving spoons." Elena looks around the kitchen, "Middle drawer on your left." Samathea states, Bonnie and Elena look at her, Elena then walks over to the drawer, opens it and found the wooden serving spoons. Bonnie looks over at Samathea and she shrugs. "Okay, so she's been in this kitchen a thousand times." Elena states, Samathea nods, "Pretty much." she agrees.